This ring was a Valentines gift from my husband. He is a Valentines Baby so Valentines Day is a big deal around our house. He had kidney cancer surgery 1/13/2014 & he is cancer free. So the week after his surgery we sat around doing some on line shopping. I would show him choices & he picked this ring him self. When we received the ring we were both so thrilled it is beautiful!!! The 2 unbroken hearts enter twined with the middle heart he said was our promise we made 40yrs. ago 3/22/74. That made the ring so special...
My daughter's boyfriend (both 16 yrs old) bought this ring as a "promise ring" for her. I thought it was a beautiful, age appropriate, and good quality. This ring does remind me more of the teen/young adult audience however would be pretty on any age.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Great
- How accurate was the sizing? Very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality
It you are looking for something for a high school graduate then this is a good choice. The quality is okay and the ring is cute that is the reason that I will not return the ring. I gave the ring to my daughter and she was happy with it.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? It was okay
- How accurate was the sizing? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Okay