When i recieved the ring i was a little dissapointed to see how small the band actually is. My fiance and i bought this as an egagment ring. I suppose its good for a starter ring. It is beautiful but the picture is a little decieving.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Not too good
- How accurate was the sizing? Great!
Don't get me wrong, the ring is beautiful. I was just expecting pinker sapphires, they're almost so diluted in color that you can't even tell that there is a color. The diamond, though very low on the clarity end, is very pretty and sparkles nicely. Its as cloudy as a I2-I3 is expected to be, but it isn't grey or yellow, its still white/colorless. Overall, I am very happy with this purchase. It's a very nice promise ring. It's beautiful, and if it was displayed in the picture as it really is, I would still have purchased it. The docked star is due to some false advertising in the sapphire coloring. I still definitely recommend this ring to anyone searching for a low budget engagement or promise ring that's classy but unique.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Not very well. The sapphires aren't nearly as pink. Almost can't tell they're pink at all, maybe purple, very clear.
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Really decent.