Physically, it looks imposing. If you fill the four holders with watches, most likely it will not move at all. If you fill three, it may move one side or the other, but the motor and drive mechanism is just too weak to move all four watches. IF I put one watch in one :drive: and one watch in the other "drive:, one size revolves and the other does not. But worst of all, the drive mechanisms are not silent. They are straining to operate properly and give off a whinning sound that will keep you up at night. In short, cheap is cheap. Buy the expensive German models and you will wind FOUR watches and be able to sleep as well. A totally unacceptable product by any measure.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The image was identical. The functionality was super poor.
- How accurate was the sizing? Well, it holds four watches. It does nothing with them.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. A product should do what it is supposed to do. This does not comply with that axiom.
Very poor quality construction, with no apparent factory quality control. The band, which the watch wraps around, was not the correct size to enable the watch to fit into the winder. The tray, where the watches sit on lifted up and off the winder when I went to take the watch off the winder. Very disappointed in the winder and very poor quality.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? satisfactory
- How accurate was the sizing? satisfactoroy
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. poor quality.