I work in the Medical Field where my hands are constanly washed using soaps and/or instant hand sanitizer products. I would prefer to keep my wedding rings safe from some of these hand products. The eternity ring solves that problem. It gliters and shines beautifully. The CZ diamonds are a nice "believable size" without looking fake.
I was looking for something to wear as a wedding band, and this is perfect. It's very pretty, but not overly bling-y. Exactly what I wanted!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? accurate
- How accurate was the sizing? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
I have had many compliments on the shine and brilliance of the rings, I really like them.'
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? right on track
- How accurate was the sizing? a little small but was perfect for my use
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very nice
Overall the ring is gorgeous. It's an every day wear for me. I love my other bridal set I bought here and I wear that when I want to go out and go somewhere fancy or out on a date w/ the husband. But this eternity band I'll wear here around the house or wherever that doesn't consist of me dressing up and having to be shown off, either way I'd still wear this band! It's a great looking band!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? It is definitely different frm the picture than what it is in person
- How accurate was the sizing? I wear it as my wedding band. I got a size 6 bc I have a wedding bridal set that is a 6 and it fits fine and this is a bit snugged. But it's also a wide band which I like and it's not masculant looking. Its a great ring!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The only thing I do have to say is that the diamonds around the band is a little bit loose so you got to be careful as how you wear and where you wear it at.
This ring has a lot of detail and a lot of sparkle. Very nicely made - the CZ's have that "sparkle, sparkle, look at me, sparkle". This band is just a hair's width away from being a quarter inch wide, so keep this in mind if you are ordering two in hopes they will be ring guards. They will work with a thin solitair band but if you have any width to the ring you want to guard, be sure you measure your finger carefully for how much width real estate these rings will take up between your hand and knuckle. The design is unisex so would make a neat guy's wedding band too.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Prettier in Person
- How accurate was the sizing? Right On
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very Good!