Within a week of receiving this ring it started to turn a copper color. I guess it is true that you get what you pay for. I did not wear this ring 24/7. I took it off for baths and washing dishes and such. I wouldn't advise anyone else to buy this ring. I was trying to be cheap....I should've splurged on a 14k ring. :-(
Maybe I just assumed wrong, but this ring was much smaller than I thought it would be. I was hoping to have a fake version of my real engagement ring to wear to work (I'm a bartender and don't like having my real ring on while doing dishes and getting dirty). My ring is one carat in the center with two quarter carats on either side. The stones on this ring look much smaller!
This ring is so cute I can't stop looking at it! I bought for the price,but love it for it quality and beauty!! The stones are just right! I don't like real big rings,so this one is perfect!! I will have to buy my girls one of these!!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Didn't do it justice. The ring is beautiful!!
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good!
This is a nice product. It is very pretty and fits well. I will use it often.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? it was just like the picture
- How accurate was the sizing? the sizing was accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. the quality was fine, also.
the ring was great when i first got it i jumped with joy. then when i put it on my finger it fit so well (it didnt fit on the intended finger but i have small fingers, but it did fit on the finger next to it which was A ok) the sizing is the same as if you went to an actual jeweler, because i got a size 5 ring (the lowest size) and the finger im wearing it on was a size 5 when when i went to a jeweler to find my ring sizes.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? the picture looked just like the product, the jems are the same and so is the appeared shine they give off.
- How accurate was the sizing? the sizing was good, i have really small fingers though so a size 4 would have been better for me on the finger i wanted to wear it on, but i am fine wearing the ring on another finger because it still fits my other finger perfectly
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I love this ring, it fits so amazingly, even though i have to wear it on another finger than i planned it still feels great on my hand. the ring may be on the cheaper side but it is great quality for the price!
My fiancÚ purchased this ring because the original engagement ring he bought broke (yes, broke!!). I know it's not the "real thing" but i've been complimented on several occasions on how pretty it is. It doesn't turn your finger a nasty green like most fakes do so keeping up the impression isn't hard if times are tough or, like me, your first rings breaks. I would recommend this piece of jewelry to anyone that wants a pretty ring or is even in the process of buying the "real deal".
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Pretty similar
- How accurate was the sizing? Great
I didnt wear this ring for long because I misplaced it. But I loved it when it arrived at my house.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Good
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality
I wear this all the time = ) It doesn't seem to be affected by water, or lotion or soap. I'm pleased with this.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? it was perfect.
- How accurate was the sizing? it was right on target
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good.
ordered it for my girl friend that wears rings and she liked it. good gift to say im thinking of you
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? good
- How accurate was the sizing? wrong size
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. really good
I do love this ring- it has a great sparkle and the metal looks pretty much like the real thing. I had purchased the same ring with the red center and loved it so I decided to get this one as well since it's such an amazing price. The only difference between the two that I don't like is that the prongs are notably larger on this one and ends up making it look more "fake" than the red one. It's still a great ring- I just wouldn't wear it on my left hand trying to pass it off as real. The red one does look real- I think partly because the prongs are small and because of that the metal doesn't look fake. On this one, the prong tips on the center stone are much larger and round and it just doesn't look real, but I still wear it as a right hand ring and it's nice. I did order this one a size larger than the red one, so that may have something to do with the larger prongs, but it doesn't seem like that should affect it so much. For the price, I would definitely recommend buying this ring and taking your chances- if nothing else it is a fun "night out" ring!
- Did the image onsite match the product? yes
- Did the product fit true to size? yes
- How is the quality of the product? Excellent