This pink band ring is stunning! It looks beyond beautiful on your finger. Again when ordering go up 1 full size due to size and width of band. I get so many compliments about the beauty of this ring. It shines and sparkles at every angle.
- Did the image onsite match the product? the ring is more beatiful then in picture
- Did the product fit true to size? when ordering oder 1full size bigger due to band size
- How is the quality of the product? very good two thumbs way way up
I love this ring, wears very nicely I get compliments on it all the time still sparkles like it did when I got it just a very pretty ring
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? pretty close to what you see when received
- How accurate was the sizing? need to order one size larger, I did that and it was correct
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. it wears very well, I wear it almost everyday and still looks very pretty
I actually bought 2 of this ring by mistake but liked them so much I will be keeping them both. They are well made, a very pretty pink. The stones sparkle and create lots of attention. I have no complaints about this ring.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The ring in person is much prettier than the picture.
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate sizing
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It is well beyond my expectations. Especially for the price.
I bought this ring for my girlfriend as a promise ring and you wouldn't believe how many complemnets one ring can get! It really does sparkle in the light and even comes in a nice little box! If you want a ring that stands out and will look so beautiful on your loves finger then this is for you! You can't ask for a better product from overstock!!!!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? It was accurate
- How accurate was the sizing? Spot on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Descent for the money
I just started shopping on Overstock.com and within the last 2 months, I have been buying different wedding band types of rings and although some needed to be returned, this ring is a Keeper! This ring is absolutely GORGEOUS. I love wearing it and I honestly can't tell you how many very nice comments I've had on it. Not one person has asked if it's real and because we just celebrated our 13th Anniversary and in my mid 50's why would they. I wear it everyday although I do take the ring off just as I do with any ring/s when washing my hands. I lost my original wedding set and now consider this my new wedding "band". There is the same ring but with all cz diamonds and although that to is Beautiful, I thought that might have been "to much" not to mention that I love pink and this band has enough cz and pink for me and I love it! I would definetely recommend this to friends if they asked me where I got it.
I think anyone that bought this ring would love it. I know I do.................
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Much prettier that the picture can show. It sparkles!
- How accurate was the sizing? A size 5 from Kate Bissett fits me perfect!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent. I wear this ring a lot.
This ring is beautiful! I can't take my eyes off of it, it is just so pretty. The stones really sparkle nicely and they go all the way around the ring. It looks like a really expensive ring. My finger is a size 5 but I purchased a size 6, after reading reviews to buy one size larger. I am glad I did that. I added a tiny bit of double stick padding to the inside of the ring just to make it a shy tighter. If I had bought a size 5, it would not have fit. This is just a beautiful ring and I am so glad I bought it!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Perfect Image
- How accurate was the sizing? Great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Wonderful workmanship
The ring is really pretty. It's very sparkly, a gorgeous shade of pink- just like the picture. It's wide and chunky. Sizing is challenging because of that. I am usually a 6 and when I ordered a 6 it was way too small so I exchanged it fir a 7. Fir my ring finger the 7 was too big. I was eager to start wearing it divinities wear in right hand or middle finger but 6.5 would have been great. So no need to go up 1 full size in my opinion just half a size.
I only wish my little hands could have handled wearing this ring but it was just too big. IT IS BEAUTIFUL. I was worried it would be fake looking in person but it actually is even prettier in person. I would recommend if you have a medium to larger hand and bigger fingers. Lovely