I bought this pin last July and pinned it to the band of a newsboy cap I wear quite often. It looks lovely there, and has held up very well on a hat that has been thrown around quite a bit. It's a beautiful pin with a "real" look, the workmanship and detail are excellent. It's not "in your face" as many rhinestone pins are, which basically is what it is. Highly recommended for a classy, subtle sparkle with a genuine jewelry look.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Favorbly
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
looks very nice on the lapel of my dress. had lots of comments on it.
- Did the image onsite match the product? yes
- Did the product fit true to size? would have liked it a bit larger , but it is very delicate looking
- How is the quality of the product? very nice
So delicate and very pretty. Person I bought this for loved it! Goes with lots of things!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Actual
- How accurate was the sizing? Actual
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good
I must be honest and say that I was a little disappointed. It had 4 slighter larger colored stones and a few smaller clear ones. I expected a little bit more. I have 10 butterflies, but this one looked like something you buy at a boutique in the mall or at the flea market. It was well made with great workmanship, and looks very nice and very unique because the wings are folded, but was not worth the price and had no wow factor for me. It needed something else to make an impact. Sorry. I hope this helps.