This ring was purchased for me by my fiance and it was absolutely stunning out of the box, and the top stone still shines. But after about 2 weeks of constant wearing it, my finger started to turn green. Since then, the 'silver' on the band has been coming off to show the bronze colored base metal below. The inside of the ring is COMPLETELY black and now turns my finger black instead of green. I'm so sad because this ring was the one I absolutely fell in love with and when my fiance proposed to me I cried at seeing it for real, and now it's turned into a waste of money. We've contacted Overstock about getting it replaced via the warranty, but I think the next one will turn out just the same.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Minus the flaws described in the review, it looked the same in the box
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Absolutely horrible.
When I first opened up the box, I thought that the middle stone was a tad bit too big for my little fingers. I wore the ring for a little while, and it made me realize what a beautiful ring it really is. I love it, especially when it's in good light. It's great. The little details of it are just the icing on the cake and makes the ring amazing. Although, it did make my finger green within about 15 hours of wearing it, but nothing a little clear nailpolish can't fix. :)
The ring arrived within a reason time frame from order. It was a very pretty ring. The picture on the website does accurately deplict the ring. My only complaint with the ring was the sizing. I wear a size 7, which is what I ordered and the ring was very loose on my finger. I double checked my size and according to two different jewelers I wear a 7. I have returned the ring and hope to order it in a size 6. Sure wish it came in half sizes.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The item was a pictured
- How accurate was the sizing? The ring ran large
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Appeared to be of good quality
For the price, it's a terrific ring. The size of the stones is just right, and they have a lot of sparkle. Even my husband complimented this ring! It's my everyday ring now.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exactly
- How accurate was the sizing? Very accurate
I purchased this ring for my daughter for christmas and i was very very pleased when it arrived and I actually saw it. Everyone told her how beautiful it was. The only problem I had with the ring was that it was a bit too small so I am sending it back and reordering a bigger size.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Beautiful on the computer however amazing in person!!!
- How accurate was the sizing? My daughter normally wears a size 8 however ring wouldnt fit sending it back for a bigger size
This Ring Was Just One Of A Kind! The Look Of It Its Just Great Like Oh My God When It Came In, It Was Just Unbelievable. One Word Would Be fOR tHIS rING iS perfect!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Just Perfect!
- How accurate was the sizing? Great!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Better Then Picture!
I bought this ring for myself almost a year ago and still to this date it looks absolutely gorgeous. I didnt want to wear my wedding ring everyday so i bought something wedding-ring like. The metal has not turned black or none of the little zirconias came out. Great value for such price.
I had terrible experiences with buying rings in this site. Just wanted to try one more time. With this price, even if you go wrong, no big deal..... This is a very beautiful ring. It looks better than it's picture. I am very pleased with my purchase. Excellent price. Looks real!