Honestly, I only got this ring b/c of the unusual looking stone and the clearance price. Figured it would just be an amusing conversation piece. When I opened the package, I was stunned. This ring is absolutely gorgeous! It does not look really cheap or fakey at all. I wore it today to dinner and couldn't keep my eyes off it. If you like bling and sparkle, this ring is for you. Nice presentation. Wow!
I gave this ring to myself as a Christmas Gift, and I liked how it looked, but after wearing it only 3 or 4 times (surely no more than 5 times) I suddenly realized that I had lost the center stone-so sad!!! Also, the ring was much smaller than it seemed to be in the illustration.
I just received this ring in the mail today and it is a very pretty ring. I have already gotten a lot of compliments on it; however, the color is more of a champagne and you can only see the other colors in the sunlight. I love champagne, so I kept it, but I was hoping for the uniqueness of the colors shown in the picture. It is a very beautiful ring for the price.
This is similar to the Bermuda Lucky Stone. I was in Bermuda and bought one, but I was in a rush as the ship was getting ready to leave. I wanted to buy another one and sent an email to Bermuda, but they didn't respond. When I saw this ring I was so happy because it is very much like the one I wanted to buy on the Bermuda Lucky Stone website.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Very well
- How accurate was the sizing? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I felt the quality was comparable to a more expensive ring.
I just got this ring in the mail yesterday. The ring is pretty, but not what I expected. The picture is not a true representation of what this ring really looks like. The colors are not the same, and there is not as much 'bling' as I like. I also wish the setting itself was a little higher, as it appears in the picture. This will not be a ring that I wear very often.
When I first got this I was a little disappointed. I expected something a little more flashy rather than a cz trying to look like a diamond or genuine gem (something I avoid and find tacky for my own style). I tend to lean towards the flashier side of things and the more original pieces. So, while I have never seen a ring like this and I love that aspect I wish that it were a little bigger. Something that says "Look at me I'm a crazy beautiful ring" not "look at me, am I so expensive?". Know what I mean? It's still pretty. I wear it a few times a week. I've gotten ONE comment on it. Idk... you decide.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Well
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. So far so good
The ring has a rather small stone for larger ladies like me. But it is pretty. I've had it a short time and I've been noticing that the ring is turning my finger black. Not too bad yet but I do wash it off.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The image was more sparkly
- How accurate was the sizing? Great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. OK
This ring is just as gorgeous as its pictured, unfortunately, it tarnished and turned my finger green after about 5 days of wear. I can no longer wear it.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? exactly
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I love this ring but after I wore it for about a week, the band lost all of its polish and turned a copper color.