My ring came today and I was stunned by both its beauty and its size. Itís a substantial ring. There is nothing subtle about this ring. It has huge presence. I'm not sure if I would say white cubic zirconias are passable as diamonds. They are a little too perfect. But they don't look suspicious. The blue cubic zirconias are passable as sapphires. But as dark sapphires. I was hesitant to order the ring because I was not sure how brass setting would look. But then I thought I have several rings from Overstock that are gold plated or gold tone and don't have to worry about about the brass chipping or washing off. Overall I would say I am very satisfied. The ring is beautiful, it fits true to size and I don't hang around with jewelers. I'm sure most of my friends will think itís real. I think itís my new favorite ring purchased at Overstock. It was a great price as well.
This ring is so much more beautiful than the picture. I wore it on my last vacation and got a ton of compliments. I have many pieces of expensive diamond jewelry and I mixed this piece right in. I even got compliments from jewelers on this ring. You won't be disappointed it's a big ring and makes a great presence on your hand.
Beautiful ring. Very large, very masculine! I puchased this ring to do "Elvis Tribute" shows. Because of the largeness of the ring it allows it to be seen from far away. It is more beautiful than the picture shows. The blue stones in the middle are very pretty. This ring can be worn as a regular piece of jewelry as well, The metal is heavy weight and did not turn my finger green at all. Overall very impressed with this ring for the price.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Pretty good
- How accurate was the sizing? Exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. High quality for the price
I was not happy with this product at all im going to give it to a friend and the braclet i bought only a week old already turned on me i will not be buying anything else as far as jewerly goes from this sight
- Did the image onsite match the product? no
- Did the product fit true to size? yes
- How is the quality of the product? poor
This Ring was so realistic looking my mouth just dropped. The stones were very nice, as was the gold plating. It's nice see a site that has a tremendous selection of good quality costume jewelry for men and not just women. Keep up the good work and congrats to your buyers.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exactly
- How accurate was the sizing? True to size
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Beautiful Quality
My disappointment with this men's ring is solely concerning the absolutely shoddy base material AND misleading way in which it is described. On the surface, at arrival, the ring appears to be everything claimed. UNFORTUNATELY, in my opinion the ring under the micron thin gold cover, is a farce. It gives no appearance of being anything approaching what I've experienced as BRASS which is the way it is marketed. MY hope was that as the gold washed away at least the base metal would be "yellow" as in brass. It isn't. Not being a skilled metallurgist I cannot state with accuracy WHAT the metal is, other than to say it was more of a very dull grey silverish color that significantly discolored the skin and turned the skin greenish black, which endured long after removing the ring. In my opinion, the base metal described for the ring and what is actually delivered are two very different things. To its credit, Overstock DID replace the original highly defective ring after receiving a digital photo of the discolored, gold finish free ring that GOT that way in a matter of days from receipt. As this ring was a gift from me, I was embarrassed and most displeased WITH THE SHODDY MANUFACTURING, and what I considered to be highly misleading description of the base metal. As a simple point in fact, as I write this review, ten MONTHS after giving the rings of this kind I purchased a more than fair sampling and daily wear, I'm SO disappointed, I won't be purchasing any jewelry from this supplier again. Flat out NEVER. Too risky even allowing for the extra payment for the warrantee. Overstock in my opinion would be well advised to discontinue the entire Bissett line of jewelry for this type of manufacturing flaw and in my opinion fraudulent material misrepresentation of the content of the product. Even the CZ's, tooted to be very hard stones have lost much of their original "sparkle" and are dull and glassy in appearance. The ring has been very carefully cleaned a few times and the stones continue to loose their luster getting more and more dull. To date ONLY the CZ "sapphires" have retained their original appearance TO THE EYE. The ring has surface appeal ONLY and no substance of note.
My husband wears ring size 15 and likes bright colors, especially blue. I have great difficulty finding rings in his size, let along colorful ones. This one looks great in person and we've had many people think it was real gold and gemstones.
What a pretty ring for a man. A bit of pizzaz for the right hand, very dressy. Sturdy too.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? spot on
- How accurate was the sizing? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
not for the timid in styling but very distictive.attention getter
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? better when you get it
- How accurate was the sizing? very
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very high
its a very nice ring but i did return mine because the color was pretty good and the blue ruby was good it was just to big and gaudy for MY taste i think if it wasnt so big and set so high on your finger it would really be a very nice ring..tIs pretty but because so big it can look just so so..now a person with real big big big fingers may love this ring.but i did take 2-3 days before i decided to send it back..so it did make me kinda want to keep it obviously but i decided it was just to big and when rings are that big it kinda crosses that fine line of looking real but maybe fake.But i wanted to keep it but I didnt
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Good
- How accurate was the sizing? Excellent
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good i guess...?
This makes the second ring I have purchased from overstock. I have been very pleased with each one. I would certainly recommend to my friends to purchase from overstock.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Very similar.
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. For the money... great
Didn't like ring when I received it. Too big and fake looking. Wanted a pinky ring but this one looks like it's out of a cracker Jax Box.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Actually I thought it would look smaller as a pinky ring.
- How accurate was the sizing? Sizing was ok
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Looks to fake and gaudy.
This is a big ring and comes off as definitely masculine. All the stones are nice and the blue ones are a deep blue color that are noticeable as blue not black. I like this ring and will wear it often.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Actual product looked even nicer
- How accurate was the sizing? The sizing for me was right on!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The ring looks nice and meets the quality standards I was hoping for. The brass finish is nice and won 't wear off as some of the overlay metals do at times.