I received this ring in the mail today and I am absolutely in love with it. I usually wear a size 7 ring and I was concerned freeform would be an issue...but it's not it's the perfect fit!. The color of the stone is a deep amber color and if you are one for unique CHUNKY silver rings this is just your style.
THIS RED JADE RING IS GOOD LOOKING AND SUBSTANTIAL. THE BAND IS SPLIT SO THAT YOU CAN ADJUST THE SIZE BIGGER OR SMALLER A BIT. I THINK THE DESIGN, WHICH IS ASYMMETRICAL, LENDS ITSELF TO THE BOLD COLOR AND SIZE OF THE STONE. ITS TAKING ME A LITTLE TIME TO GET USED TO THE SIZE, BUT I LIKE IT MORE AND MORE OVER TIME. IF YOU LIKE RED, AND MODERN SETTINGS, THIS IS A GOOD CHOICE.
I love this ring - fun, pretty, comfortable, great quality. Love that i can make it bigger or smaller depending on the finger i want to wear it on. Most times i wear it on my middle fnfer. Love the little stone - it;s like a little surprise. Anyway couldn't be happier!
This is my first time to wear a freeform ring. Surprised how comfortable it feels on the finger. Normally I wear size 5, but ordered a size 6, since it was the smallest option. A bit squeeze, and it fits perfectly. The jade was dyed. So it did not have the see through character of high qualify jade. But this doesn’t bother me, since I like the saturated color, and the size of the jade. The garnet is too small to be noticed. The quality of the band is great, very durable. Overall a very unique ring, perfect for someone who wants a noticeable piece with color.
Was extremely pleased with this piece. If you like chunky size stones, this is it without being too large. Fits wonderful and the band is comfortable. There is a little play in the band so you can get a perfect fit. I like to wear it on middle finger and was a little big, but after a little squeeze, it's perfect. The color is rich and true to the picture. I love the garnet accent. I can only hope the ring holds up and the band does not discolor. Get this ring! It is a fun and funky fashion statement. : )
Red Jade is very hard to find and wasn't expecting much when I order this ring and was very pleasently SURPRISE at the beauty of this ring.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Yes
- How accurate was the sizing? Very
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
I get a lot of comments on the ring-unique design. A little lighter than what I thought, but still very pretty.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? A little lighter than the picture
- How accurate was the sizing? very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. greta quqlity
a very beautiful ring in my eyes.what you see is what you get,its also diferrent,you are not going to see it all over.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? it looks just as nice as you see it
- How accurate was the sizing? verry very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. to me is very good quality
Fun conversation starter! Looks a little deeper in person but it's even better looking than the photo.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? the red is deeper
- How accurate was the sizing? sizing great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. nice costume jewelery
I was hoping this was redder than it is. Heavy top causing ring to roll even when wearing on middle finger. Should have sent back but waited too long. Now will just keep trying to get enough wear from this ring. I'm sure if I found the right outfit this would be a hit.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Almost
- How accurate was the sizing? Runs big
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
I use the ring for special occassions. I have a nice wall self-portrait taken with this ring on - it's special. The draw back is the stone easily get scratch, so you better be careful. Other than that it's a very good taste and buy.
- Did the image onsite match the product? yes
- Did the product fit true to size? yes
- How is the quality of the product? good for what it's worth