I have been wearing the ring for several weeks now and it is rather resistant to scratching. The edges protect the center from scratching, but I've still managed to nick it once. The major complaint is in the title; the edges are uncomfortable on my other fingers. If you are planning to wear it on your right hand, don't shake hands with anyone. Or bump knuckles really. It's painful.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Yes
- How accurate was the sizing? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Seems durable
I bought this for special boyfriend, aka almost 2 yrs together or whatever. He bought me a pre-engagement ring so I worked hard finding him one as well that would match his personality (and that didn't have to last passed 10 years lol). It is as beautiful as it is in the picture, just a little bigger than it should be according to my real ring sizer (but that's alright I guess, it's not terribly over sized, perhaps half a size off).
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Totally
- How accurate was the sizing? A little bit bigger than my bluenile ring sizer, so I guess a bit over.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Fantastic, it's a great product although I doubt it'd last 20 years :p
My husband prefers this ring to his wedding band. There were not many brown toned rings when we were searching for his band. This one was exactly what he was looking for, no diamonds in it or other designs. I actually ordered this and another band because for $xx, how nice of a ring could it be? We were both surprised just how handsome it is and it appears to be durable as well. Size was true and it was delivered as promised.
- Did the image onsite match the product? yes
- Did the product fit true to size? yes
- How is the quality of the product? very good