These are cute earrings for a second hole. The stones have a beautiful rainbow effect. Wish the stone was thicker, it's flat & skinny. These are good if you are looking for something simple. I think the price is a little high for these. This is my first opal purchase, overall I am happy with my purchase.
If you are buying these for an infant they will fit the earlobe. My beautiful ring that i got from overstock the opal is 7mm by 9mm these are supposed to be at least 7mm by 5mm. They definitely are not. Just too small for an adult earlobe. Now I know overstock jewelry is hit or miss.
I am very please with my purchase I have 2 holes on each ear so I like to wear small studs with the upper hole, this fit exactly what I'm looking for.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exactly the same
- How accurate was the sizing? Exactly as it said
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good for the price I paid for.
The earrings are of good quality and are affordably priced. I have been on the lookout for opal studs and I am very satisfied with these.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The earrings are more iridescent than shown in the picture.
- How accurate was the sizing? very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality
I was replacing a pair that I had lost. These were a little smaller but the closest ones that I could find to match the ones that I lost
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? very good
- How accurate was the sizing? true to size
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great quality
The Opals are firey and I am please to give them as a special Oct. Birthday gift.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The acutal is better
- How accurate was the sizing? n/a
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very nice
I ordered these earrings trying to match an existing opal necklace I had given my wife earlier. I thought it was probably a dumb thing to, was very skeptical, and fully expected my wife to reject them. Happily I was wrong. Both stones and settings were of high quality, beautifully crafted and, even better, an amazingly good match.
These were purchased as a gift for my daughter to replace a pair she had purchased on vacation in Australia...she was heartbroken when she lost them and had searched in vain for another pair. These new ones had the same "fire" and were nearly identical in color with her necklace. The smaller size is perfect for dainty earlobes. This was my first purchase from Overstock.com and I feel very lucky to have found them.
I purchased these earrings for my daughter for Christmas. I was skeptical to purchase fine jewelry online, but the price just couldn't be ignored. I knew with Overstocks policy I could return them if they were bad. I will not be returning them, they are gorgeous. The color "fire" in them is amazing. I couldn't be more pleased. Thanks Overstock you have done it for me again.