The earrings I received are not the same color as the ones on the product page - those are a soft, powdery blue. The ones I got are vivid and like the color of the ocean. However, they're still a very pretty color and the light catches them beautifully. The size is perfect too, large enough to be noticed, but not large enough to be gaudy. 6-7 mm is the right size for my ears for studs. I'm deducting one star because the color isn't quite what I expected, and because when I compared them side by side, one of the stones is very slightly larger than the other. But no one would notice it but me. I still consider these earrings to be a great purchase and will be keeping them and wearing them often.
The earrings I received were a pretty shade of aqua, but certainly not the color depicted online. However, the color of the stones I received were very nice; thus, I am pleased with my purchase.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The photo of these earrings shows it is blue (as in its name). The actual earrings were not the color depicted on line. They were a completely different shade of blue, but a pretty blue, so Im satisfied.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. fine
A beautiful pair of studs I purchased for my wife. The color and sizing was accurate. The only problem she had was the backings are a little loose, so we may have to replace them with something stronger.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Image was accurage
- How accurate was the sizing? Sizing was accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality was good, but the backings are a little loose
I ordered the topaz stud earrings as a christmas present for myself. They look stunning on. And everyone thinks I paid much more than I did.(yea,Overstock!). They are comfortable to wear & easy to put on. They can be dressy or just that extra touch for out shopping or visiting. as usual, totally satisfied.
If you are looking for a simple blue topaz stud (white gold), I can recommend these. The blue is a deep Carribean blue and the posts are a nice length even for "thick ear lobes." I bought two pair one for a gift and one for myself and each receipient was very happy :-)
The color is just beautiful; completely saturated and not too dark, with lots of sparkle. If you like blue topaz, which I do, you'll love these earrings. And the stones are just the right size; not so big and heavy that they weigh your earlobes down, and not teeny tiny either. They're "Goldilocks" earrings: not too big, not too small; they're just right. And the white gold setting is perfect.
These earrings are a gorgeous Caribbean blue color and the size is really great. They were a gift and I was very pleased at the quality and price. The recipient of these earrings was equally happy with them. I would recommend them and am thinking about buying another pair for myself.
Shipping was overnight for no extra cost which was amazingly fast!!! The product was exactly how it looked online. I am very pleased with this Mother's Day gift !!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Almost identical. I could not see any difference in how it was portrayed online
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality seems to be amazing!!
I purchased because I wanted that color. It did not match the color advertised, so I returned them
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Color not the same
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. OK
Bought these for a friend's birthday and she loved them. It's more beautiful in person.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? picture does the product no justice
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate size
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. lovely