I wish i could return these. i can't believe i spent *** on earrings i could have bought for a lot less in a retain store. but i thought they were pretty online. they are pretty, but so heavy on the ears! and they are larger in person than they appear in the pics.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? the site doesn't tell you how heavy these earrings are. they actually weigh down my ears. the pic of them being worn by the girl is misleading. they are larger than this.
- Would you recommend this to a friend? No
Very pretty - I almost wore them everyday after they arrived. I bought them because they claimed a gold overlay and used to promote hypoallergenic (just read the listing and it doesn't mention it anymore). I have had them for two weeks and recently started to notice that my ears begin to itch after wearing them for a day. If they did use hypoallergenic ear wires, then they only had a hypoallergenic coating and mine has begun to wear off. Otherwise if you're not used to heavy earrings, these are not for you. I only recommend these to people if they are non-allergenic and don't mind the weight.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? In the same ballpark - actual are more blue-green.
- How accurate was the sizing? What I was expecting.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The earrings are ok quality - They'll last a few years.
- Would you recommend this to a friend? Yes