I paired this ring with the Tressa Stering, Copper and Gold Filled rings, which is a beautiful combination. This ring is delicate looking but is well made and us not flimsy---it would be pretty worn alone. Another excellent value for a pretty ring.
the rings are small but very pretty. Bought two to stake together, being a twist there is no stamp of .925 so could be mystery metal for all I know but since they are pretty and fit well will keep them. Highly recommend
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? nice
- How accurate was the sizing? very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
The ring was pretty but a lot smaller than it looked. It is hard to tell sometimes from a picture. I wear it all the time and it is a perfect size for everyday. I have used it to keep a ring that was to big from slipping off. All in all it is a nice ring.
This lovely ring looks just like it does in the photo; very light & graceful. It was easily drowned out being on the same hand as a colored-jemstone ring I wear, but it /compliments/ a ring well if worn on the same finger. Also very lovely if just worn by itself, with no other rings. Quite comfortable, not 'bumpy' like I thought a twisted ring like this might feel. The gold color is light, & compliments the silver nicely -- someone said they didn't notice the gold in their ring at all; mine is noticably two-toned, but no, it's not a shiny, bright gold. (which suits my purposes well) All in all, a very nice ring for wearing by itself or to enhance another ring.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Very well
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Delicut, but pretty strong for its size
I use it as a ring guard and may get another one. I hope the finish does not wear off too soon.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Fairly accurate image
- How accurate was the sizing? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Seems to be reasonably good quality for theprice
I bought this for my thumb, fits perfect and looks cute! I wanted something simple and sweet and thats exactly what it is!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? accurate
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. nice quality
I love it! I bought it to be a middle finger ring. Since it is twisted silver & gold it can be worn with either metal. Being so dainty it complements rather than overpower the ring I choose to wear with it. If you like dainty, impressive jewelry, I would reccommend buying it.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Much prettier
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very well made
I ordered two to add to my wedding band and I love the simple yet beautiful look!!! I would recommend this ring to everyone that loves a unique, simple, and pretty everyday ring..........
- Did the image onsite match the product? Yes
- Did the product fit true to size? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? Good
The ring is super cute! I have been searching for a very thin/cute ring for months now and finally found one that I am completely satisfied with. Its simple and very elegant and I have gotten tons of compliments on it already. My mother loved how simple it was and asked me to get her one too! I was afraid if I kept the ring on for to long my finger would itch or turn green, but to my surprise, nothing! I am in love!
Very delicate, cute little ring. I bought the double flower CZ ring as well, and it was much bigger. This one is unobtrusive - good for people who don't want it to stand out - but very delicate. I would definitely buy another one if I knew what to do with it! Seems to be true to size.
great little ring. excellent for stacking. very comfortable to wear. dont know its there. I was looking for a small ring to stack and didnt want a plain band of one with thickness to it. this ring and the couple other designs of similarity are fun to stack.