I really like these earrings. I'm pleased with the size, and the fact that they are very light. I can't even feel them when wearing. You do have to twist the earrings in to wear, which makes them even more delightfully unique to me. My only concern is what another customer noted in their review...I'm nervous about the color turning or tarnishing. On my second wear, I looked like the color was starting to turn but I'm hoping it was just the glare because the the swirl design. Hope they last a long time.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? much thinner and fragile than it appears online
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect size for me - length and width
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The earrings are very fragile and bend easy, so be careful.
They are light to wear and look great. You don't even know you have them on.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exact
- How accurate was the sizing? Great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
These earrings are really pretty. Lightweight & not too big. The only drawback is you have to practically stand on your head to put them on. The post is in the middle of the earring so you have to turn them sideways then rotate them onto you ear.
It was a present for my boyfriend's sister. I haven't worn them, however when I got them, they looked pretty difficult to put on, like you had to twist them into your ear or something. I guess this is normal? I don't wear earrings so I guess I don't really know. However, I definitely didn't like the way they looked...the material I mean...it looked like shiny tin to me, but maybe I'm just too picky.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Okay, I guess. I didn't realize how difficult it would be for you put them on.
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. They looked kind of chinzy...wasn't too impressed.
These are just ok. They are not hard to thread through like some people say. Easy to get on, Don't fall asleep with them because they will bend and they fall out easily. Not as pretty as they look in the picture. These are not horrible earrings I'm just not in love with them.
The earrings were very pretty & unique in design. I tried them on & put them back in the box for future use. I was very disappointed when I took them out of the box to wear for the very 1st time & noticed that they were both tarnished. The description says sterling silver & that was 1 of the reasons I decided to make the purchase. I thought that sterling silver doesn't tarnish, but I guess I was wrong.
I was happy with my purchase. These earrings are shown and described exactly as they are.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The photo is exact
- How accurate was the sizing? Size as shown
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. These earrings are light weight yet well made.
I know others have spoken about the difficulty in putting them on, I can understand if you're not using a mirror and want to put them on quickly. The difficulty is due to the UNIQUENESS of the design. The part that is inserted into the ear is a spiral that will intertwine into the larger, front spiral. These earrings unique design is what makes them so interesting! I believe they are well worth the trouble of having to use a mirror! I have purchased 2x's, One pair for myself and another for God-daughter. We love them.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The description was accurate.
- How accurate was the sizing? a nice size and accurate.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality is there, but do understand that they are delicate. You won't be sleeping in these.