I was looking for a simple band that hopefully would look of a decent sterling silver, and this one hits the mark. Usually when reading reviews I read the worst ones first, but this one at the time did not have one. When I received the ring, it was packaged in a small jewelry box with padding. Not only was that a surprise, but the ring within that packaging was placed inside a small plastic bag to keep out air that could tarnish it. Thought and attention to detail was put into its packaging, which is appreciated. The ring itself is of good quality. I was half anticipating poor workmanship, ill sizing, or sharp edges. I have owned the ring for a few months now, and it never leaves my finger...litterally. There are barely any scratches (it's common with sterling silver rings) which are not seen unless in bright light and looking closely. No dents or pockmarks at all. The edges are buffed down so they are not sharp and the sizing is perfect. I have a size 8 ring finger. And the ring I ordered is indeed exactly a size 8. It does not slide around, and it rests against the skin lightly. It is a light weight and most of the time I forget it's even there. It has a beautiful shine and if you use a lot of handlotion, you can easily polish it with a buffing cloth. The sizing matched the online images and it is large enough to be sturdy, but small enough to still look subtle. I highly recommend this ring for someone looking for a simple silver ring or alternative wedding band.
Purchased this to replace a silver band that went down a sink drain so I was trying to match the remaining band on the other side of my wedding band. It would've been helpful to have a width measurement other than 2mm. But it is a pretty band, very feminine, good quality, good price. Won't complain about the ring when I'm too lazy to get up and find a ruler or metric conversion table!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Just ok, quality is nice. Hard to get a sense of the width because I don't do the metric thing.
- How accurate was the sizing? Fits nicely
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
Excellent value for your money. I love how dainty it is. I wear this everyday as a thumb rings; since I have very tiny hands, I only wear a size 6.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Much shinier in person.
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very sturdy, no scratches yet.
I bought 2 of them, they are nice. I wear them mostly next to another ring. I'm glad I did buy 2.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? I thought it would be alittle thicker
- How accurate was the sizing? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. decent silver
I would totally recommend this product to a friend. It's gotten a little scratched up but it is still shiny.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? the image and the actual product were about the same
- How accurate was the sizing? the hit the nail on the head
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I wear it everyday. The quality is great.
I wanted something simple to wear every day. This ring is perfect, and especially for the price. :)
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? better.
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. higher-quality than I expected
I liked that there were three rings (for basically the price of one). They are on the thin side and run a little small but they can be stacked, worn as a thumb ring, or worn separate. *I also bought and reviewed Olivetti Classic Dome Stainless Steel Wedding Ring.