Once you get a ring like this in a 7 I'll buy it. I bought a 6 it was too small but that was my mistake. Thanks Overstock for another nice piece of silver jewelry.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The ring is better in person. I bought it for myself but it was a size too small for my pinky. I gave it to my Aunt. It fit her perfect and she's proud to wear it.
- How accurate was the sizing? Sizing is right
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The color is very pretty against the black and silver
I would reccomend this ring to someone who is looking for the perfect pinky ring, or a much younger girl who is looking for her first piece of tourquise jewlery. It's a very pretty ring.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? it's exactly what I had seen on line
- How accurate was the sizing? Thhis is the tricky part. I thought it would be great for her ring finger...Ends up being better as a pinky ring.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality was there, and still is an adorable ring for a much smaller finger, or a much younger girl.
I bought this ring to wear on my pinky finger, I read previous reviews and some said the stone was too small..I think it was perfect and for my pinky finger it was absolutely perfect...very nice ring for the price and the stone was a very nice turquoise...
It's beautifully made, pretty stone. I should have realized that for the price, the stone/setting would be small, but when it arrived, I didn't think it would be that small. I have thick fingers so wearing a small setting looks strange on my hand. If you have petite fingers/hands, this is suited for you.
This ring is very pretty, and it shipped within 5 days of ordering it. I love sterling silver, and this is a nice quality ring for the price. The only thing that disappointed me about this ring was that the turquoise setting on it is on the small side. So if you're into smaller, daintier rings, this is the ring for you.