I have had this ring for about 6 years now, replacing it only once when it broke and could not be repaired (caught the back of it on a nail at work and it pulled apart). Yes, it's dulled a little, I wear it every single day, but it's still one of the nicest rings I've ever owned. Day after day I get comments on how lovely it is and when I'm asked where I got it I always turn that person to Overstock.com!!! Contemplating getting one more as I've been losing weight and the cost of having this one resized is much more than a new ring. You do have to take it off and wash it occasionally (I use an old toothbrush and toothpaste, cleans it right up!) and this ring has never turned my finger green.
I loved this ring,it was beautiful.I'm glad I added it to my collection.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? It looks like the picture
- How accurate was the sizing? the size was right
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. the quality was great
the ring was accurately pictured in the ad. I was very pleased and wear it as a thumb ring and it is darling
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? very close
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good quality
I bought this for my 16 year old daughter and she loved it. She wanted a small ailver ring and she saw this one and just had to have it. She lost one I bought her for Christmas just like it. She was really sadden by losing it. I surprized her with another one that looks even better.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Looks so elegant. Picture doesn't do it justice.
- How accurate was the sizing? fit great.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It looke like it was made really well.
Love this ring. Don't know what they mean by it gets dull, I take it off only to clean it in real jewelry cleaner since it is real silver. Stays bright and shiny, haven't lost a stone once (literally just knocked on wood) and I've had it for going on 2 years. I get a compliment every time I get a manicure lol no foolin. BUY IT NOW!!! You'll love it.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Doesn't do it justice!
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect fit, i can't believe O.co had it in my size!!! (4.5)
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Superior
I bought 3 of these. 1 for each of my young granddaughters, and a matching one for myself. The girls LUV theirs, and it's a great way to start a 'jewelry wardrobe' for the tween agers. I can't believe how many compliments I receive on mine.....
I actually owned this ring years ago, lost it, and was devastated. Was so happy to find it again on Overstock. It held up great the first time I had it. I wore if for about 3 years and it showed very minimal wear-and-tear. I get a huge number of compliments on it. It's small and delicate, but also something different. I have small hands and it's not overpowering. Would highly recommend!
I had read the reviews before purchasing this ring. I was VERY excited when I received it. However, my 1st problem was that the ring is sized 1 size too BIG. I normally wear a size 6. So I took a chance and ordered a size 5. Well it did fit and look ABSOLUTELY beautiful. I wore this everyday. It says in the description that the ring is sterling silver, and my other sterling silver can be worn all the time. So, I wore this all the time... Well, as the weeks passed, I noticed that the sides of the ring were getting quite worn down. Now, I didn't wear any rings on either side of this ring so I couldn't figure out why it was feeling like it was getting scraped. However, during this time, I realized that no where on this ring did it have the number 925 (meaning sterling silver). So, I wore it for a little while more. As beautiful as the ring is, I felt like I was wearing a silver color ring bought from a coin machine. I finally decided to take if off. Total Disappointment. I feel like I was lied to.
Although this is a very pretty ring, it is NOT sterling silver all the way through. It is plated, which wore away after only a moth of use. If you have allergies to metal, DO NOT BUY THIS RING! If you don't, then feel free to ignore this review.
The ring was beautiful when it arrived and my daughter loved it. However, the description on the site said that it was sterling silver, but it's not. After three weeks, the ring has turned very dull and, even though she tried to clean it, it's still dull. The ring is base metal with silver overlay. I would not recommend it to anyone. I feel like I wasted my money.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The ring surpassed the image on the site when it arrived. It was beautiful.
- How accurate was the sizing? The sizing was perfect.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very poor quality.
So very disappointed- it's plated or painted or something, but I hadn't had the ring two weeks and the finish started rubbing off! If an item claims to be sterling, it should actually be sterling. Save your money folks! What a shame, such a pretty looking ring...
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Looks like photo
- How accurate was the sizing? Sizing very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Cheap, cheap, cheap.
This ring is very delicate and beautiful, the picture does not do any justice. I get compliments everytime I wear it. It is very sturdy yet comfortable. I am usually a size 6 and it fir perfectly, true to size. I am very happy with my purchase and recommend this ring to anyone that is looking for an expensive looking ring at a very affordable price.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The ring is even more beautiful in person.
- How accurate was the sizing? Very accurate.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very sturdy, yet delicate looking ring. I get compliments every time I wear it.
Got this for my daughter for Xmas and she loved it!! Looks so real and just beautiful. a good little ring for the money!!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? YES
- How accurate was the sizing? very good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Looks better than picture
I love vintage, antique looking jewelry and when I saw this ring I had to have it. I was a little worried I might be disappointed when I received it but I was blown away when I opened the box!!! I never expected the amount of sparkle and the attention to detail this ring possesses. I always worry about purchasing jewelry online because I work in a jewelry store and my hands are constantly in different cleaners but this ring looks just as beautiful today as the day I received it. It's a petite ring that has not come off my finger since I opened the package!!!!!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The picture does not capture the true beauty of this ring!!! It is more beautiful in person and the detail is amazing!!!
- How accurate was the sizing? I ordered a size 6 and it is a perfect fit.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. There's not enough room to describe the quality of this ring.....it's truly wonderful!!!