I hesitated to order this ring as I wasn't sure what actual carat weight of black stone was but I am so glad I did! I own a 2 ct. princess cut diamond and this black stone is just a hair larger than it. It is very believable and fits perfectly true to size. It takes up good portion of finger so it does not pair well with another ring (i.e. bands, etc.). Time will tell how the sterling holds up but I plan to wear all the time. I am very happy with my purchase, it's a keeper! Thank you Overstock!
I love the ring and have gotten many compliments - it fits nice and looks just as great with jeans as it does dressy! The reason I only gave it 4 stars is because I've only worn the ring a few times and one of the stones fell out of the band - sadly it's very noticeable! When I contacted overstock to inquire about an exchange I was told that I couldn't exchange it bc it's been more than 30days. The only way they would exchange it is if I had purchased a protection plan. I've purchased a lot of jewelry from overstock and never the protections plans - until now I've never needed it. I guess the lesson learned is that while this ring is great - buy the plan!
- Did the image onsite match the product? yes
- Did the product fit true to size? yes
- How is the quality of the product? Love the ring
I was on vacation in Canada in March and saw a black diamond ring I just fell in love with. It was $XXXX. I searched the internet and found this one, it's CZ "twin", for a fraction of the price with the same great look. I couldn't be happier! It is well made and is a great price. Great way to "have your cake and eat it too!"
the ring is nice looking and fits well....however....the stone fell out and had to be glued back into place. I don't wear it everyday.......but........the stone is a little loose still even after gluing.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? good
- How accurate was the sizing? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
First I must say how thrilled I was to take this ring out of the box. It is sparkly, a perfect size, a great fit, and looks real!!! I seriously could not stop staring at it because it is so beautiful! I also noticed that several of my co-workers couldn't stop staring, as well as women at the gym. The only downfall, was after the 4th day, a stone fell out, and I was quiickly reminded that my dream ring wasn't real. The replacement was super easy though. They sent me a new ring as soon as I put in the request, and paid for the return label. The entire process went very smoothly, and now I'm just hoping that stones don't fall out of this ring too. To protect them, I put a clear coat of nail polish over the stones before wearing the ring, so hopefully that helps, but only time will tell.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Spot On
- How accurate was the sizing? Spot On
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. so, so
I gave the ring to my wife for Christmas and now less than a month later the stone is falling out of the setting.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Good
- How accurate was the sizing? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Poor
I love this ring I get a lot of compliments. It looks real onyx most especially if its newly polished. I hope this comes with an earring. i would love to have a pair of earring that has the same look.Very elegant looking. Even my fiance thought I bought an expensive piece for myself in one day.(very happy about this ring)
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? the actual product is better than the picture
- How accurate was the sizing? I remember ordering 7 and it was fine on my finger
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good product
Good value for the price and an attractive ring. Have received compliments.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Slilghtly smaller than expected
- How accurate was the sizing? Right size
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Looks very nice for the price
I love the way the ring looked and fit; however within 2 weeks one of the cz had already fallen out
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The ring was beautiful
- How accurate was the sizing? sizing was excellant
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. not best quaility
I have been looking for a cushion-cut black diamond ring with a diamond halo for a long time! There is something that is just so elegant and demure about this ring! I bought a pair of 4mm black diamond earrings from here to go with this and they match perfectly. The sparkle is brilliant! I get compliments on this ring all the time!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
This ring is a great value for the price. The stone on my ring is not see-through, like another reviewer said, but it doesn't particularly "look expensive," either. I have a lot of black-faceted jewelry, and this ring will go beautifully with what I have. I'm not sure yet if the pave-set stones will fall out, as I just got my ring yesterday. So far, though, I'm happy with my purchase and feel like I got a good value for my money.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? True to image
- How accurate was the sizing? Maybe a little small
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
The problem was that I ordered this ring to replace a fake onyx ring that I bought. I LOVE that ring but since it is not sterling silver I can't get it wet and wear it like I want. I ordered this thinking I could wear it everywhere since it is sterling silver. In comparison to the fake ring this one was just okay. Most of all the black ring doesn't really look black. It looks like a dull blackish ring. I wanted a rich, black color that really stands out (like my fake ring). This one fell short. If you don't have a ring to compare it to, this is a pretty ring. I also bought the onyx necklace (from O.co) and it is really black - makes this ring look dull as well.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? It looks a lot better online.
- How accurate was the sizing? Very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality product thus far.
I sooo love this ring. Its a little big because i'm a 5.5 so I ordered up. But just over a month after having it I noticed one of the stones fell out! And like the other reviewer its very noticeable. Not sure how i'll fix it but its so pretty I can't just toss it.
This ring is super pretty especially for the price! the only thing that i don't like about it is that you can see your finger through the ring around the large center black stone. also the small stones around the ring aren't as big as the picture portrays in my opinion but they are still sparkly from a distance. overall this is a great ring and i cant wait to wear it!