I have had this ring for a couple of weeks now and am very satisfied with my purchase. I love that the ring is sterling silver and the stones really shine. The ring fits great on the hand and looks very classy. I recommend this ring to any looking for this style.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? great
- How accurate was the sizing? it fit well
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great
I am so happy that I purchased this ring. It has the sterling silver stamp which lets me know that the quality is good. The baguette-cut cz stones are so clear and sparkly. I think it looks better in person than the picture. It fits really well on my hand.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Great
- How accurate was the sizing? Great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great
Is not word it, not even with the 15% off. I bought this one for everyday use and to leave my real wedding band safe at home.. It wont work. this ring looks so cheap, came with a huge 'made in china' label and The "stearling silver" looks charcoal to me. I think a stainless steal ring would look way better than this one. The worst part of this ring was the design. Not the design per se but how defined it was(or wasnt). The tiny holes from left side of the ring are clogged with rests of "silver". It has scratches everywhere and of course, due to un defined design, one side does not match with the other... I think I can get something better in a regular fashion jewelry store for 1/2 of the price .. And on holidays with the same % off. Returning the ring will cost me more than the total price. Dont waste your time.. And money. Ps. I wish i could upload a picture so you could see what i am talking about ..but i guess overstock does not want that to happen... Oh well.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? No
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate sizing
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Looks cheap, my niece got the same thing on a 25c. Machine at home depot
I like it, not much else to say right now, I think I'll put it on the other finger and order another ring from you to match the old ring.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Much smaller than expected, Picture image magnified to the extreme.
- How accurate was the sizing? I really like the fit better than I thought.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. So far so good
I was just married about 8 months ago, Neither the engagement ring he gave me when he proposed 2 years ago, nor the wedding band were the ones I picked out...lol. nevertheless, I fell completely in love with them (they are both Leo Diamond products so VERY sparkly and pretty) however, the settings in both bands are very delicate and every time I bring them back to Kays for their bi-annual check in they have to send them out to tighten the settings so i dont lose a diamond. I am a very active volleyball player and coach and happen to be our homes handwoman, so it only took me a few months to realize I couldnt wear my rings the way I wanted to. so then i started looking on overstock for some sterling silver cubic z. rings to wear everyday. Found this one. I cannot tell you how much I love it. I get compliments EVERY single day on these rings. they are sparkly and bright. the gems are big, but not obnoxiously big so that they look fake. everyone thinks these rings are real and are always in awe. I love to slowly brush my hair back from my face in public so people notice them..lol. I find myself looking down at them multiple times a day. Of course, thanks to other peoples reviews, I dont shower with them or wash my hands with them on...but at this price, you CANNOT beat the overwhelming beauty of these rings. Add to that, i'm not nervous about wearing them at volleyball, hitting balls or running drills, or slapping them against a table when working, so far they have held up well, and hey, if something happens to them, they are not too expensive to replace! Overstock, NEVER take this ring away!!
This ring is so thin, it looks like its for a small child. I don't have fat/big fingers at all, still this ring looked tiny. It shines: the silver & the CZ, but it's so thin it looks cheap - like a Cracker Jack box prize.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Smaller in person
- How accurate was the sizing? On the mark
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Cheap looking
ok, would not purchase agin and if there was free return shipping. I would not have kept the item
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? stones look larger and of a higher quality in picture
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. ok
Loved this ring; it went perfectly with a sterling silver wide band. Unfortunately, I lost it and my size no longer available!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? realistic
- How accurate was the sizing? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent