I have worn my new ring while digging in mud with my bare hands, using post-hole diggers, scrubbing a fish tank, sawing dead limbs from fruit trees and scrubbing pots with brillo pads. It stills looks brand new! The only problem is that it makes my little finger sore due to the fact that it's width causes the stone to rub. I love my new ring, and will not take it off!
I love the ring, a bit gaudy. A lot bigger than I expected. I have pretty small hands/fingers and it's not that comfortable to wear. I got it to wear on vacation instead of my real wedding band and it will do just fine. I think I was the only one who noticed it wasn't my real band. My husband hasn't said a thing!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Appears smaller than actual size
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate sizing
this ring is very pretty, but a bit too large to wear everyday as it feels rather uncomfortable on. the stones sort of rattle around within the settings making me a tad nervous that they are going to fall out any second! the value is good though, and i have been given a lot of compliments by friends saying it is pretty and stunning, just too large and gawdy to look realistic. a fun ring that would be fun to wear to a christmas party or event, but not for an everyday ring.
the ring sized small, couldn't get it on. Workmanship and quality was ok for the price. However, it was too large the stones, and too bright. Seemed a bit gaudy and you could tell it was a fake since the stones were very large. I was quite disapointed, i would have loved to see smaller more realistic stones.
To be used as gift for fiftieth anniversary. Five stones, one stone for each ten years.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? same
- How accurate was the sizing? Don't know yet.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Appears to be good quality.
This is ring is beautiful, and every time I wear it, people comment on how nice it is. It is a big ring, so if you have small hands, you may not like it. I have long fingers and it looks great. I would but this again and again!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Prettier in person
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very Good
I have been looking to replace a wedding/band I lost (oops...) and this one was sort of close. the ring itself is bright and very blingy,. In my case I'm looking for smaller stones, so will keep looking, but this ring seems good quality and very nice
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Bigger than expected (in a good way)
- How accurate was the sizing? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good - stones bright, siilver shiney
This ring is very pretty, however I am going to send it back. It is way to big for my hand. The picture is a little misleading. The stones are quite a bit larger than they appear in the photo.The stones are all about the same size, it says "graduated 5 stone" but the 2 on each end are the only ones that are a bit smaller. It rubs up against my fingers. It would make a great evening/cocktail ring. I was looking for something for everyday wear.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Ring is much larger than it appears in picture.
- How accurate was the sizing? Good. I ordered a size 6, for my ring finger and it fit perfect.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Silver is very shiny. CZ's are clear(look like the real thing) and prongs set very well.