Overall this is a wonderful ring. I even put real diamond wedding ring set along on top of this one and compared it and all you can see is the difference in size, tht the diamonds are bigger than the emerald cut diamonds w/ the two pave set wedding bands tht I have sautered together. So this ring is bigger than my real one and whch happens to be a little bit over 1 3/4 of a kt. Now the only reason tht ring fits still or sort of fits its bc of the weight of the ring, now this ring doesn't have mch weight to it. Hence why you should go down a size than your usual ring size. I wear this ring out the most. And it keeps its shine and I don't get any questions as to if this is a real or fake ring. In my opinion, how you carry yourself when wearing this kind or any kind of ring fake or real, makes the ring REAL OR FAKE. So make it wht you want you it to be! And have fun wearing it! I know I do! I love this ring! I can wear jst the band out and no one says anything, if anything I get the whole"Wow tht must've cost a lot of money to get tht ring, or wow wht a beautiful ring!" Agian, its your ATTITUDE and how you WEAR THIS RING will determine how others will look at you when you go out! I would suggest this to all my female friends! But I know for sure for someone like me who knows fake from real, Id stay away from those are asking to have you take it off and have them "see" it closer! Id let them do tht w/ my real ring, but for this one, it stays on my finger or in my jewelry box until I'm ready to wear it out again! Thanks Overstock! I plan to buy another set of rings for my right hand!!!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? I wasn't so sure how the image would look in real life. Given the fact tht I am always one to go off of reviews and this one didn't have one. When I got the ring, I was AMAZED by wht I saw. The picture does NOT do justice at all. This ring set looks so mch better in real life, on my ring finger than it does on here!
- How accurate was the sizing? I usually wear a size 7 on my ring finger, however I've lost weight, and I've ordered frm OS before in transition of me losing the weight, I would go w/ my original ring size and realize tht it was too big. So I went down a ring size frm 7 to a 6 given tht this is sterling silver, I knew it would run big hence why I went w/ smaller than the normal size. However, I do believe tht I do now wear a size 6!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The middle diamond itself shines. It's great! I was looking for a a bridal set like this to upgrade to but it was well over $4,000 at a jewelry store. When I saw this one, I knew this was the one I wanted to try out. It's a pave set style ring so I love the way the diamonds on the band stay close together and are small enough to look like it's not fake. And the diamonds goiong around the middle diamond as makes the middle diamond pop. I like to call this a "cushion" diamond. And I love it! I keep it clean by not wearing it to wash dishes or use the bathroom. When the silverr starts to look dull on the band, I clean the band off w/ warm water and a soft cloth and then I put clear nail polish to help it w/ the shine! Works well!
I love this set. When I put it on, I felt as though it were the real bridal-style set. It shines as beautifully as if it were. Everyone is aware of my real wedding ring, yet they made sure to ask about where I had purchased this set. It can be compared to any genuine diamond set. Overstock.com is to be commended for carrying the beautiful jewelry that you do.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Better on your hand
- How accurate was the sizing? A little off
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality of this set is as good as any genuine Princess-cut bridal-style ring set of real diamonds.
I received my ring about 2 weeks ago. I was really exited to get it and put it on right away. It was breathtaking, but after a few days of wearing just the band I noticed it started to get dull and turn my finger green. I was so disappointed and will be returning the ring back.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The ring looks a lot better than the picture
- How accurate was the sizing? The sizing was perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Bad
The diamond was bigger than I would of liked but my daughter loved it and took it over. It has not turned her finger green but it did run a little small in size. If you can wear a diamond that size and feel comforable you will love it.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? good
- How accurate was the sizing? little small
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very nice
Not necessarily going to pass as real. If you look like you could afford the real thing then, maybe. I wanted a backup set to my real wedding set that would look real if I wore a cocktail dress or sweats, and this didn't cut it. It is really nice for fashion jewelry though, like maybe something you would wear for pictures, but I don't think it would pass the up close test. I returned it.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? same
- How accurate was the sizing? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. okay....