This watch is big and it is stunning. It is anything but subtle. The watch and the packaging are really nice, but I was surprised that there are no instructions. I have tried my best to figure out how to set the stopwatch second timer (located at 6 o'clock on the dial) to zero. It resets to 18 seconds for some reason. Got me! A few more details: The watch is easy to read (how could it not be with it's massive size), but the second hand is so thin and the dial is so busy that the second hand is hard to see. There is no alarm and the Tachymeter bezel doesn't rotate. These are not big issues for me, but may be for others. The watch ships with a plastic spacer under the crown. Make sure to remove it to start the watch. The crown has 2 stops. The first advances the date - full out adjusts the time.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Yes
- How accurate was the sizing? Yes they warned me that it was big!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. OK
the watch is big but nice, what I would like to know is how the other buttons work, there is no instructions, the package is really nice and heavy the presentation is a 5, I like the watch only thing for my taste is the band should be a bit wider so it doesn't look smaller with a big watch overall nice watch
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? is same as picture
- How accurate was the sizing? it is accurate (pretty big)
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. nice and firm
This watch is a nice watch. Not great but not junk. I'd say above average and for the price definitely. I will warn you the watch is HUGE. I thought I was a big guy, but this watch makes me feel small. If you want a good looking huge watch this is the watch for you.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Nice a bit deceptive because the watch is so large. Something showing scale size would be nice.
- How accurate was the sizing? My ignorance was my downfall. Im assuming it is accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very nice quality..buttons feel a bit low budget but other wise nice for the price.
This watch is huge, it is constructed very well. Not a bad overall watch for the price.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exactly
- How accurate was the sizing? Correct. This thing is huge
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality for the price
too delicate! too cheap! didn't work!!!! not a good buy. compared watches from other companies (timex,etc) semm to be a better value for $75.00.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? looked great. in hand was cheap and flimsy!
- How accurate was the sizing? ok i guess.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. and it would not work! 2nd watch was to delicate to remove the battery saver. i had no tolls to remove battery saver, and i have many tools! i retuned both for a refund!low. on the first watch, parts were missing
I read the reviews and specs so I knew in advance it would be a large watch. Knowing that, I still ordered this watch because it looked great on the site. Opened the box and BAM ! It's a really HUGE watch. Seems to be fairly well made but no matter how much I wanted to like it, I can't get the image of having a watch that looks like it belongs on the wrist of the Mad Hatter out of my mind. I'm 6' and 210 lbs and I still think it looks big on my wrist. Sorry to say it's going back.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Fairly accurate
- How accurate was the sizing? Fairly accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Too early to tell but it appears well made.
The watch as it looks in the photo got a stunning color and design, but when i received the actural product i was surprised that the watch diammeter is really too big, it is not the watch that you can wear everday, it is a casual watch otherwise every body gonna look to your wrist and wonder about the size, also it is chinnese watch regards
I purchased this watch after reading several reviews. I have worn it for a few months now as an everyday watch as it looks great with my daily attire for work, and I couldn't be happier. I have it in blue and love the quality. The price was right and couldn't be happier. You have to love big face watches, which I do, and I can't tell you how many compliments I've gotten.
I have several of Joshua & Sons wristwatches and their customer service is excellent as well as Overstock. This wristwatch could hang on the wall because it is MUCHO GRANDE HUGE at 52mm and if you need to compare it to some other watch you can go to your local department store and look over at the Russian Diver watches to have an idea of its size. The photo on this website is a little deceptive but i am sure that it was not intentional because this is how you see it on other websites but Overstock has the best warranty program for the watch items they sell so this is why i buy on Overstock. Customer service at Overstock is Excellent also and that is why I continue to buy on Overstock. I am tall at 6' 2" and chunky build so I am used to wearing a wristwatch that is big but this watch at 52mm is just too big for my wrist. It 's too bad that Joshua & Sons could not have made it smaller at 46mm which is an ideal size. I have decided to return it the following day that i received it but will be a bit sad because it is a magnificent looking watch, great detail, nice quality wrist strap, the red and black compliments this timepiece. If you are ok with a HUGE watch since you know that is the latest trend then i recommend this watch.. It looks great It will draw attention if you are ok with it........ I , on the other hand get enough attention from my Porsche 911 RSR :) A Great looking watch and functional at its best !! Shalom, V Zach'Riah
I ordered the version of the watch in red and black. It was delivered in blue and black and I immediately returned it. This is a substantial watch... frankly too big for most people's wrists. The blue version doesn't "pop" nearly as well as I suspect the red version would...
OK....I read all the "this is a large / huge watch" comments. I must admit this is not for your petite / small framed guy. This is what I would call a a real man's watch. I'm 6' / 200lbs and it's proportioned to my size and frame. The watch arrived last week - I wore it to a function and received lots of compliments. I am getting it in the other colors. Again, if you like dainty / non assuming watches, this is NOT that watch for you. If you are a smaller frame man, this will be somewhat overpowering for your body type.
One of the very best I have ever order from Overstock. The quality is on the highend.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Very similar
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. A very high quality product