This is my third Invicta watch from Overstock. I also have a pro-diver and another with a square face/inter-changeable bands. I like the "Lupah" because it is a good size without being too big. The crystal is slightly magnifying, so makes it easier to read. Bands are leather and easy to switch colors. Numbers are distinct and easy to read. Very happy with this purchase.
Invicta Lupah watches have always been out of my price range until I saw this watch with interchangeable watch bands. I was extremely pleased with my purchase and love the fact that I can change the strap to match what I am wearing. The Lupah is such an unusual watch style that it stands out.
My wife liked it. so i'am very happy. i will buy more things from you guys.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? excellent
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. it is good.
I purchased this product for my wife ...She loves it ...I thought she would have a problem changing the bands herself but due to the design she does not!!! Great product Great design!!!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Good
- How accurate was the sizing? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great Quality
I never bought anything online before. I was pleasantly surprised! It is so easy to change the leather bands with the multi-colors included. Such a nice gift that I even ordered another one to send to my sister-in-law!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Great photo of the real thing.
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The craftsmanship is excellent. Very nice face, leather strap which is changeable and clear numbers.
Received what I ordered. Efficient transaction. Happy with purchase. Don't like to have have to write 50+ character review. The buttons on the fields above don't always take and although it keeps telling me that "this field is required" it won't accept my answer.
I love changing out the bands to match what I am wearing. Overstock has an awesome value on this one! It's basically several GOOD watches for the price of one. The bands are super easy to interchange. Highly recommend. Invicta makes quality watches. Did I say buy this one... Do it before this deal get away! I love, love, love this watch!!
I loved the watch, the only thing I didn´t like was the color of the straps, it is not accurate. but I´ll gladly buy something else from Overstock, I´m really happy with the treatment.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? it is ok
- How accurate was the sizing? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
I was initially uncertain about this watch due to mixed reviews. After trying to break it in for several weeks, I regret not paying attention to the negative reviews about stiffness of the bands. At least one reviewer doubted the bands were genuine leather, and now I also have this doubt. Maybe the liner of the bands is the genuine leather part? The bands themselves do not soften or conform to the wrist with repeated wear like real leather. Having a small wrist may make things worse. The watch itself is heavy and always slips to one side because the stiff band does not conform to the curve of my wrist to keep the watch stationary. Maybe this is not a big issue for users with larger wrists. There is a note warning if you remove the tag you cannot return the watch. In my case, I removed the tag in order to wear it outside the home, expecting the band might soften. Word to the wise: if the watch bands are uncomfortable or stiff when new, do not clip the tag.