I bought this watch for my boyfriend not really knowing what Invicta was, but the watch looked nice and the price was really good. I was shocked when I received it! It looks absolutely amazing! I can't wait to see his face on christmas morning!!! I know he will love it!
When I received the watch, the quality appeared good. It was heavy and had a nice band. The instructions were for several watches and said that 'dive watches' had a screw in stem to be water resistant. After setting the time I could not screw the stem in. The bezel did not appear to rotate, or at least was difficult to turn and did not return. I thought the first watch was defective, so I returned it. The second watch had the same problems, so I returned it also. I tried to contact Invicta (difficult) and they said that this model did not have a screw in stem. It looked like a nice watch as long as you do not have to set the time, and do not plan to get it wet. There is a reason some watches are cheap.
I love watches that make a statement! I just received professional 200 meter with the black face and red dial. It looks like a a poor man' s watch that James Bond wears today! It's simple a beautiful watches. I was hoping the crown was screw down however, it is not. I not as scuba diver, but I spend all summer in our pool . I can't wait for summer! I'm sure it will resist 8 1/2 feet of water! I've worn it a few day and I have gotten a few compliments already! Great value!
I love this watch. I like the style and design at a fraction of the cost of some similar watches. The only thing i had to do was have some links removed, because it is pretty big in the band.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- How accurate was the sizing? Okay
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Pretty Good.
For the price I can't really complain about the watch. I didn't pay enough attention to the dimensions. It is a little undersized for my tastes. Good watch for a smaller wrist or woman.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? good
- How accurate was the sizing? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality for the price
If you like a divers watch look, you will be very satisfied with this one. The face is just the right size for the average guys wrist. Not too big!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The image is very close to the actual watch
- How accurate was the sizing? I needed to buy a special watch band tool to size the band. It was easy to do with the proper too. Don't try a paper clip.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I am satisfied with the quality of the watch for the price.
I've owned the watch for Three weeks and wear it daily. So far it preforms well. The quality of the components seem well above average in grade.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The watch was smaller than I expected.
- How accurate was the sizing? Sized huge from the factory, but was easy to resize myself.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Its appearance in quality and style is that of many Swiss made watches.
The watch is very small. The watch repeatedly stops working throughout the day, so the time is normally very inaccurate. I had a jeweler replace the battery but it appears the movement is defective. Very disconcerting!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? appears accurate
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very poor quality
I bought this to replace a christmas watch my son received that wouldn't keep time. The blue face is very nice, it keeps perfect time, and is a very smart piece. The bracelet seems very large to me, but that's good because it gives you a lot of room to size it correctly. We're VERY happy with our purchase, & our son rarely takes it off.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The watch looks exactly like the screen image.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Top quality
I bought the watch as a gift for my husband. He likes it very much. This is the second item I have bought from Overstock. The price of the watch was excellent as compared to a jewelry store. It was delivered faster than I expected, and I would certainly order from Overstock again.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? excellent
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. So far we are very pleased with the quality
I would recommend this watch, just pay attention to dimensions. Most dive watches have a slightly bigger face. And note that the watch bracelet feels a little cheap. However, despite these faults I'm happy with the purchase. It may not be a watch I have for years but it resembles a rolex I have my eye on but can't afford so, it does the trick for now.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Well
- How accurate was the sizing? I'm sure it was accurate, but the face of the watch was a little smaller than I expected.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The bracelet on the watch feels a little cheap but I was drawn to the face of the watch
Bought this as a Christmas present for my fiancee and he loved it! He wears if every day and still remarks about how much he loves it.
- Did the image onsite match the product? Yes
- Did the product fit true to size? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? Great!
I've now received the 2nd of these watches - a Christmas gift for my husband. I discovered that the 1st one didn't work before Christmas after going through replacing the battery etc and having it still not work. Though the replacement was OK, but after my husband started wearing it, it would work fo ra while and then slow down - erratic. I will have to return this one as well. Too bad it was after he paid $20 + to have links removed. just a lemon watch design I guess...
The watch is beautiful, but it never would keep time. The second hand occasionally stopped moving and I had to shake the watch vigorously to get it to start again. I've had many Invictas that all worked great, but this was the first broken one and first one I purchased from Overstock.