Invicta Men's Silicone Specialty Quartz Watch
This men?s Specialty quartz watch by Invicta features a stainless steel case and tachymeter, while made with a Japanese movement for premium performance. This sharp watch has scratch resistance fusion crystal and a high grade rubber strap.
ITEM#: 15689641This men?s Specialty quartz watch by Invicta features a stainless steel case and tachymeter, while made with a Japanese movement for premium performance. This sharp watch has scratch resistance fusion crystal and a high grade rubber strap.
- Case: Round, polished, tachymeter
- Caseback: Stainless steel, screw-down, screw-down
- Bezel: Polished, non-functioning,
- Dial: Black with numeral and line markers
- Hands: Luminescent silvertone arrows
- Markers: Numeral
- Subdials: Two subdials with day and time
- Strap: High grade rubber
- Clasp: Tang buckle
- Crystal: Synthetic, scratch resistant flame fusion crystal
- Crown: Screw-down
- Movement: Japanese quartz
- Water resistance: 10 ATM/100 meters/330 feet
- Case measurements: 48 mm wide x 48 mm long x 14 mm thick
- Strap measurements: 21 mm wide x 10 inches long
- Model: IN-1790
All measurements are approximate and may vary slightly from the listed dimensions.
Men's watch bands can be sized to fit 7.5-inch to 8.5-inch wrists.
Click here to view our Watch Sizing Guide.
A screw-down crown (knob) creates a water-resistant seal. To unscrew the crown, turn counter-clockwise and pull/push into position to set time, date, and other functions. To close the crown, press it against the case and turn clockwise.
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year Limited Distributor|
|Materials||Stainless steel, synthetic|
- Disclosures & Guidelines
- Filter By:
- Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Shipping & Returns
Standard Return Policy for Jewelry:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment.
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details