I was pleased with this watch. I do agree with another reviewer who stated that it seems much larger than it looked in the pictures, however, the measurements listed for size were very accurate. I enjoy the unusual use of the display at 12:00 that spells out the day of the week entirely. Once charged the luminescent numbers and markings remain visible for quite some time!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Very accurate
- How accurate was the sizing? Very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality product, but doesn't present as refined a look as Seiko, Bullova, etc....
for $$$ bucks you cant go wrong. its a nice size (44mm) and the clasp deployment is very easy to use and locks/unlocks very easy. its a good looking watch and with all stainless steel construction and swiss quartz movement its sure to last you for a very long time.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? exact
- How accurate was the sizing? exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great
Man's size watch, heavy and very attractive. I love it.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? 100%
- How accurate was the sizing? 100%
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Absolutely great quality, brushed and polished stainless steel, nice dial.
The second hand was broken when I received the watch. I had to spend money to send it off and get repair by a different repair shop
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? It looked like the image.
- How accurate was the sizing? Not accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It came broken.
The watch is nice: the band is solid and sturdy but the date and day are very difficult to set. Although the "crown" stem has two positions, you have to turn the dial a LONG TIME to set the day and date...it's really annoying.
- Did the image onsite match the product? For the most part yes.
- Did the product fit true to size? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? It's a nice watch
4 months of wearing the Invicta watch has proven to me the quality is lacking. The second hand fell off and jammed the minute and hour hands. I live near Hollywood Florida and called Invicta for warranty service. I was told I had to ship the watch to them after I asked if I could hand deliver it and saving $12+ in Fedex or UPS charges. I also had to send them $28 for them to Fedex back to me from Switzerland where the watch would be repaired. It did not make sense to spend $40 repair a 4 month old inexpensive watch so I tossed it out. I would NOT buy another Invicta.