Nice ring for the money. Center "diamond" is about 3 carats and very sparkly. Completementing bands are not as large as they look but still offers a nice touch to the ring.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The 2 accent bands are a little thinner then what is shown in the pictures. 2 prongs dont adhere to the mounting structure on the sides of the ring.
- How accurate was the sizing? Sizing was pretty acurate using the sizing guide. I could have done a 1/2 size smaller, but this ring was ordered to replace my real wedding rings during my pregnancy - so who knows how big my fingers will get!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality, ring has been mistaken for real by friends and family
My husband loves this ring and he believes it looks real
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Looked better than picture
- How accurate was the sizing? PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very nice
Enjoy having three rings to play with separately. The bands work in front and back of other rings. The silver has stayed shiny and is worn several days a week. Need to invest in silver as gold prices go up.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? just right
- How accurate was the sizing? little big
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good for silver
The rings are gorgeous! They are beautiful and shine in a wonderful way! The sizing was perfect and they match the picture on the site. However, I am returning them due to the fakeness of the look. I teach school and don't like wearing my real set to work for fear of damage so wanted somethign similar to wear with no worries. The stone is so huge that it looks much different from the real thing. I hate it didn't work out because they are beautiful!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Same
- How accurate was the sizing? Great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
This diamond is brilliant in any lighting displays an array of rainbows all over the room n car!!! True to size!! Comes in 3 pieces all very lovely. Been wearing it over 2 months doing reg household chores and its still just as lusterous n shiny!! Very happy with this purchase!!
Had it for about a month now, losing it's shine and the bands are getting scratched up. I usually never take my rings off but i find myself taking this one off frequently for fear of tearing it up. You can't beat the price though. I'm thinking it won't last but maybe a year.
I think this ring is great for the price. It appears real, and is great for traveling or when you do not want to worry about damaging or losing your jewelry. The solitaire ring seems to fit true to size, but the outer bands feel like they fit a bit smaller. The may be by design.
I just got this ring today after waiting a week for it and it was worth the wait. I'm so skeptical about buying things offline especially jewelry but these rings are gorgeous. My only complaint is that I asked for a 6, and they sent me a 7, but with the use of a ring snuggie it fits just fine. Wanted an extra set for our vacation this summer and this set will certainly be just fine :)
I purchased this set, mostly, for the eternity bands but ended up liking the solitaire more. I have to say that it's a nice set and looks quite modern. Very shiny (unlike one of the pictures that looks like the solitaire is made of brushed silver). The solitaire looks lovely and is raised (the setting reminds me of a crown) so it seems, almost, to stand alone. The cubic zirconias that are set into the eternity bands seem stable but very small. However, in my opinion, it has a different "feeling" in real life than the pictures belie online. The backside of the bands is as angled as the front which seems very modern but might feel uncomfortable if only wearing a single band. All in all, especially for the price and the ring being sterling silver and not just brass or another base metal, it's a good purchase. I was looking for something to wear to work and not mangle my wedding rings (12 mm wide) but this feels like I'm not wearing anything (about 6 mm wide). If you're looking for modern or a solitaire that stands apart, this is the ring.