I was hesitant at first about the Black Onyz stone.. I wanted a silver ring because my last two rings were 'plated' and the plating wore through. My previous rings had colored stones: Peridot, saffire, or ruby. Black onyz just seemed too plain. My wife said otherwise. She said it had a masculine appearance. So I took a chance. It seems to definitely be solid silver. The black Onyz stone enhances the appearance. It is definitely as another stated "a man's ring..." I had my doubts at first because it was so inexpensive. It was priced at or below 'plated' rings. I have worn it for a while now and definitely believe it is true as advertised solid silver ! I did not want to review it just after I bought it. I wanted to give it time to see if it was genuine. My conclusion is this is a superb buy! I highly recommend it. The only downside is that it is not available in all sizes. I guess they have been selling like hotcakes. Get one while you can ! You will not regret it.
I bought this ring in july of 2009, I wore and still whear it every day, and at work and I work at a upscale bar. the stone has lasted through all the abuse ive done to it and still no scratch, the CZ's are just starting to fade a little, The silver still shines like its new. I didnt think it would last as long as it did being a $30 ring. It goes with every thing.
the ring turn my finger blue and black becaue I was wearing the ring everyday. I did some reaserch and I found out that sterling silver must contain a .925 mark on the inside of the ring in order for it to be real sterling silver. The ring is pretty but if you planning of using it everyday like I did, get the real deal (925).
At a reasonable price, I chose thia product and after three week. The plating did not wear off right away nor did it give me discoloration like one the reviews says. It is certainly stamped with .925 sterling silver. Overall the product is eye catching and I love it!
When you get too close then you will realise that it is not with all the necessary gems and the silver also is not real. Having said all that from far you are the attraction
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? splendid
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. When you get too close then you will realise that it is not with all the necessary gems and the silver also is not real. Having said all that from far you are the attraction.
really good ring, would recommend to anybody I bought it for myself
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? image looks good
- How accurate was the sizing? as described
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. this ring looks really looks
they should have sterling silver 925 stamped on the inside
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? close
- How accurate was the sizing? wish they had more sizes,many stors won,t size sterling silver
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great buy for the money
My favorite ring so far. Like the look and color. would recommend this to a friend.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Very well
- How accurate was the sizing? fine
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I like it. It looks good
I purchased the ring and was happy when it came it was as nice as it appeared in the ad. After wearing for approximately two weeks I hit it against something hard and that is when I noticed that it was plated over copper, it was only a small area so I still wear it , just not every day. but for a price I paid it was still worth it.
I love the ring even though it is just a little to big. I wish that companies that sell rings, would sell them in quarter sizes. The size that usually wear is 8.75, and this ring is a size 9. The ring is well made and of good quality. I will continually recommend Overstock.com to family and friends, for they also have great customer service to meet your every need. Thank You Overstock.com, John*******