It looks so cheap, I mean I know it WAS cheap but still... I expected it to be prettier. Stones were cloudy looking and the prongs that held the stones in were all over the place and last but not least the ring looks crushed on one of the sides....just looks like junk...
I ordered this ring as a present for my friend. The story is - she wanted to buy a "30th wedding anniversary" present for herself, a real diamond ring. Then she had to help her son who bought a flat, and so, she decided to put her dream ring on hold. So I thought - I will get her a temporary replacement. I have a pile of real diamonds, and I have one CZ ring, got it just for kicks - and if anything, my CZ looks more spectacular than my diamonds. So, I spent a couple hours looking at hundreds of CZ rings here, the only choice criteria being - not too huge stone, so it won't be too obviously fake. I liked this ring on the picture. When I received it - I swear, it was such a pleasant surprise! It looks SUPERB. I like it so much that I am thinking of ordering the same ring for myself :)
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The actual ring is much better than the image
- How accurate was the sizing? Ordered size 8, feels like 8.5, but I am OK with it
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Superb!
I love CZs and sterling silver...I love oval stones...I love CZs that look believable in carat size...However, I despise this cheap-looking ring !! The stones have no fire, the pave stones look like glass, and the band is paper-thin. I will not order another CZ sight-unseen. Fool me once. shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me. LOL This is the worst CZ ring I have ever purchased and it will be my last sight-unseen. Sorry, O : never again !!
I love the ring! it is much prettier in person than in the picture, very low profile, and an almost believable size... i got it to wear while my wedding rings are in the "shop" and i get complements every day... I have large fingers, and ordered a size 10 (usually wear a 10-10.5) and the fit was perfect! ** One note!** spend the $5 and get the protection plan because one of the small stones fell out after week 2.
This is a very pretty ring, but the stones are just too big to seem real. The finish is ultra shiny. This was just too much for my taste, but I have small hands and shorter nails. It would be great on a larger hand and for someone wanting a showy ring.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? It was bigger in person, a little too big for my taste
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. OK
The first one I bought I gave to a friend, but later decided to buy it in a size smaller for myself. I will only wear this for special events because it is so lovely and I prefer a more simple setting for everyday. Every woman should have this one in her collection!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exact
- How accurate was the sizing? A bit larger
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
I'm not sure I'll keep it because the cz's are super white... Like ice. The silver setting makes them even whiter. Although the setting and the size of the stones are believable, I've never seen real diamonds as white as these CZ stones. The sizng is accurate. Iw ear a 5 and ordered a 5 and it fits perfectly... I can also wear a 2mm band with it and it fits next to it just right. I'll think about it some more... it is very pretty.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- How accurate was the sizing? Accirate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very well made
It looks real! I imagined it bigger but i also have large fingers. I wear it as my wedding band. It sparkles. Ive recieved many compliments already!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Imagined it to be bigger
- How accurate was the sizing? sizing was accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality is amazing, so sparly.