Despite the product description, this is not and eternity band. I ordered 3 to stack. The ring is pretty and quality is fine considering the price, but the stones are only 3/4 of the way around and the bottom is open filigree.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Good
- How accurate was the sizing? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Fine
Wanted to keep the 2 I ordered to wear as stacking rings/ring guards beside a solitaire. The 2 I received were different. 1 was darker in the rose gold color and the other was slightly wider in diameter. Since they did not match , I had to send back @ my expense. Not happy w/ that as it was Overstock's mistake to send 2 different rings.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? same
- How accurate was the sizing? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Looks like rose gold w/ diamonds
Truthfully I just really took a good look at this ring on my finger to do this review and saw the flaws for the first time. The flaws are on the back side (not where the stones are located) so it's no big deal to me. No one will ever see the flaws but me. As far as the ring, it's absolutely beautiful and looks like it came from my great grandmother's jewelry box. The filigree work makes this ring beautiful from absolutely every angle. I wear it as a thumb ring and I love it.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Same
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate sizing
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. mine looks like it has been busted and repaired
This ring doesnt look as good in person as it did on the web... its not what i was expecting & i wouldnt recomend buying it, you would probally be disappointed like i was.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? not well
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. quality was fair
I ordered all three rings to stack. Received the gold one first, then the rose and silver rings arrived a few days later in completely different packaging. Must say that second package was much more "Eco friendly" than fhe first. Took out the silver ring and it was beautiful. The stones are MUCH smaller than they appear in the photo. Took out the rose ring and instantly disliked it due to discolored stones. What happened to quality control? I'm embarrassed for the manufacturer. This ring is going back, PRONTO!
Other reviews are true, as this is not an eternity band. However, I ordered two rings from Overstock, this one and a *** diamond ring, and this one far surpassed the more expensive diamond ring. I ended up returning both because this ring was a little small, but reordered it in a size bigger. I have high quality diamonds in my engagement/wedding ring, and this ring looks very pretty next to my larger Natalie Kay wedding ring. VERY nice for the price. Thanks Overstock!
Keep in mind that this ring is only ****. It sparkles like a 17 dollar cz ring would, which is to say with very small stones (the picture is a bit deceiving). That being said, it's true to size and comfortable for every day wear. Perhaps it is not meant to be worn every day, since after 4 months of wear I noticed that some stones appear darker and today one of the stones fell out. Par for price but not for ever day wear I guess.