This is a very nice product for a young pre-teen girl. We bought as a gift for our 10 year old granddaughter. She loved them especially since aquamarine is her birth stone. The stone did look like it had been treated as it was a very deep blue. I agree with prior reviews that it looked like a topaz. For the price it is a bargain.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Image realistically depicted product.
- How accurate was the sizing? Very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality met expectations. At this price was of expecting Tiffany.
These Earrings were purchased to go with an actual Aquamarine and white gold pendant I purchased from Overstock for my step daughter, hoever they ended up really matching a Blue Topaz and Silver Bracelet Purchased for my other daughter... which didn't matter, as my step daughter loved the color and sparkle so much she kept them anyway....I may need to get another set as they are so pretty.
I wanted aquamarine earrings. However, these were bright blue (like a blue topaz), and they look comically fake. I was very disappointed. Be aware that they don't look like the ice blue stones in the picture.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The picture on the site shows an aquamarine color. The actual product has a bright blue topaz look.
- How accurate was the sizing? NA
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Seems to be made ok, but looks really fake.
When I received these earrings they looks so cheap they looked like something you'd get from a $.25 vending machine at the grocery store. They looked like a cross between aquamarine and topaz but the stone looks really fake. Not impressed.
so tiny, I could hardly able to see them or handle them.I purchased them to give to my mother-in-law as I gift and knew that I would never be forgiven or thought well of if in this family if I gave them to her! They seem to be 10 times smaller than the picture portrays. I returned them immediately.
I have always been looking for stud birthstone earrings, but every time I came across a pair I liked they were either the fake costume jewelry or extremely overpriced. Thank goodness I checked Overstock. These were reasonably priced (much lower than other ones). I love the sparkle. Yey!!! So glad I came across these.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Much brighter in person
- How accurate was the sizing? Very
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
I like these studs, but the cz color is more blue topaz than aquamarine.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Color was off
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Nice little studs.
I purchased these earrings for my sister for her birthday. She is 60 years old and prefers the smaller earrings....and it was her birth stone. She was very pleased with the size and the color.
- Did the image onsite match the product? Yes, very much so.
- Did the product fit true to size? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? Great
These earrings really are quite stunning. However, they are NOT what I would call aquamarine. In fact, I think overstock may have shipped a pair of blue topaz earrings to me on accident. However, even though these are more teal than ice blue, they have a nice sparkle to them and are the perfect size for everyday wear. They can be worn dressed up or dressed down and have a nice cut to them. The posts are a BIT long for my liking and I would NOT recommend sleeping in them (which I usually do with my diamond studs). But they are a nice earring for the price and seem durable. We will see how they do after a few wears!