I bought these with the black rhodium plating and was hoping to love them. They are simply too large in the "front." They sit out from the ear lobe. Also, I thought the darker finish would be cool -- they just look like unpolished silver. I waited too long to send them back -- they will end up at my next garage sale! Otherwise, I do love Overstock!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? ok
- How accurate was the sizing? ok
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. fair
These looked like cheap earrings and I got what I paid for. They do not sit on the lobe properly; they hang forward because the front is really too heavy for the post back to properly support. Would have been better, in hindsight, if they were on a hoop or had a different clasp. CZs as studs should not be this large. Some pieces, the gawdier, the better; not these. I'll keep them for a Halloween costume but would not ever wear them otherwise..
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Image was accurate but it would have been better portrayed on an earlobe
- How accurate was the sizing? n/a
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. you get what you pay for