This ring is gorgeous! I love it! My only issue is that i have too fat of a finger for it to look right, so i am going to exchange it for one with a round stone. Looks better on long, skinny fingers!
- Would you recommend this to a friend? Yes
For an inexpensive ring, you truly do get what you pay for. Its is an "okay" piece. The onyx "stone" looks more like plastic than a true stone. The tiny cz's are more like bejeweled bling. I guess for a "knock around and who cares if I lose it" ring ~ its great. But who wears a ring like this when working in the garden??? Not me. For the cost and effort in order to return it, I shall just keep it. It may have costume value at some later date....
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? looks better on screen than in hand
- How accurate was the sizing? fits true to size
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. the onyx "stone" looks rather plastic
- Would you recommend this to a friend? No