This ring is gorgeous! It has fooled a lot of people; especially the 2 bands that are with it. I wear a size 4-1/2 so I had to buy a size 5 and it's big on me. The styling is gorgeous and it's the stones are just the right size to look authentic. Love this ring!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Very close. The ring is even more beautiful in person :)
- How accurate was the sizing? Pretty true to size. I'm a 4.5 so in "costume jewelry" I have to buy a 5 and it's big on me
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Beautiful styling; stones are clear and show alot of sparkle. I'm very pleaseed!
I have gotten some CZ rings in the past that scream "CZ" or "fake" either because of something not so great in the cut, or most especially in the obvious either 'whiteness' or even 'glassiness' of the stone, and the bigger the stone, the more obvious the fakey-ness has been, so it seems. So when I was thinking about this ring, and the give-or-take-2 carat main stone setting, I really expected it to look like a CZ. But, I loved the set, what with the two smaller stone bands and then the center one with the baguettes and main stone -- it reminded me of my real wedding set that was stolen and which I could now never, ever afford to replace but which I miss incredibly. I have looked and looked for CZ or even lab-created diamond sets just like this, hoping to replace my stolen set, but to no avail -- until now at Overstock!! And then with the incredibly low price I just couldn't believe it, but I also felt like, 'oh well, even if the set looks fake at least I haven't lost alot of money..." But to be honest, I could NOT love this set more!!! I was amazed at how gorgeous it is, how realistic the entire set looks, how it sparkles like crazy, and what good quality it is, especially for the price!!! I'm in love with it, and I also adore the fact that it looks so beautiful on my finger -- speaking of which, I was afraid it might be too big or bulky, as I have thin little fingers, but it absolutely does not; it is actually quite delicate, and it is also very comfortable. I can't recommend this enough! or thank Overstock enough for finally providing me with such a beautiful copy of my lost wedding set!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? pretty accurate, but actual item is prettier
- How accurate was the sizing? I think it was rather accurate - I wear like a 4.75 but ordered the 5, which fits very well esp since I think I've gained a little weight...
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is great - the metal is keeping its shine well and is not flimsy; the stones and prongs are all great and better 'placed' than many other rings I've gotten (even real and expensive ones!); the sparkle is fantastic and center stone doesn't look 'fakey' at all, very pretty
This ring is more beautiful in person, lots of sparkle. I wear the two bands for work since I work in a hospital. If you have wider knuckles, it's more snug when you wear all three.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Much better in person
- How accurate was the sizing? True to size
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. So far it's satisfactory.
When I first opened the box it was very pretty but you could tell it wasn't real. Which was fine. It fit perfectly. I keep it on as I shower and wash dishes and for some reason I prefer it more now than in the beginning, it has gotten a more "real" and "worn" look as time goes on, but in a good way!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Looked just like the image on the site.
- How accurate was the sizing? Very accurate sizing
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I'd rate the quality as good, no loose stones or anything.
This ring set may look flashy at first, but when worn daily, the rhodium plate wears off within a few months. Don't waste your money on this. Get a CZ set in sterling silver instead. Wish I had returned this within 30 days. It's in the land fill now. ( where all things made in China end up).
Bought this in gold to replace my real wedding set. It is a fake looking gold color. The setting is way too high for me and gets caught on everything. The ring overall is just too much for me. I tend to wear either the band alone or the center diamond ring but not all 3 rings together as it goes from the back of my finger to my first knuckle. Not my style but not a bad ring.
I found this ring to be very nice...very pleased with the size 4 option...not many places have that size!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? pretty close
- How accurate was the sizing? very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. so far seems like good quality
A bit disappointed. Ring did not appear to be like what was shown. Upon inspection of ring (when I took it out of package) on the base of the stone ......it was green...NOT GOOD!!! (didn't even put on finger!!) Hopefully I will try my luck with another!
I really like the Engagement Ring - the setting is nice and the mount has a little height to it which I prefer. It is dainty and even makes my hands seem more feminine. Pretty ring.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? It was a little daintier than i expected but still a pretty ring
- How accurate was the sizing? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good
love over stock its the best for ordering any thing....
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? good
- How accurate was the sizing? greate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. ring looks like its the real thing
Looks real I feel like a million bucks when I wear it love love love it
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exactly
- How accurate was the sizing? Very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. OMG looks like the real thing everyone tells me how beautiful it is
I love buying from overstock I ordered two bridal sets until I get my wedding ring resized this rings looks way better than the other one I purchased. The shipping is always fast it arrived in two days. This really looks very real you wouldn't be able to tell it's cubic zirconia just by looking. I would recommend this ring to anyone. I love the shape of this ring and the carrat size!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? perfect match
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate size
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good quality
I would recommend this if you can't find a wedding/engagement ring within your price range and/or as for a replacement. I haven't worn it, because seriously, it's too flashy. It's not me. I was given this for 2014 Mother's Day (from my husband) because I had my other ring stolen (not as flashy). This one was much better, but I just can't bring myself to wear it. I feel like if [the wrong] someone saw it, it would open me up to being robbed; it's that flashy; to me, it does look real from a distance, but up close, you know it's not. Cubic has "this thing" you can tell; while a diamond, you just know... but with a robber, they'll figure it out after. ....plus I'm kind of worried it will 'turn'; that the silver will just go dull. Although I don't wear it outside the house, I look at it from time to time and put it on, wear it around the house sometimes, but not long, then put it back in the ring box my husband got for it. It is shiny and is very pretty. It comes with everything in the picture. It wasn't delivered in a box or anything, but a small net type of bag and it was in just a paper bubble envelope. By the time it reached here, the bubbles were almost all popped. Not very good shipping on this type of item.
This is a very pretty ring and I got lots of compliments on it. The only this is IT'S NOT for everyday wear. After about 6 months of continuous wear the plating started coming off and the stones get cloudy and dull looking. This is a perfect weekend and special occasion ring.