I received this ring as a Christmas gift. Like one other user, my ring is showing silver as well. I have only owned this item for one week, of which it has been worn roughly 4 days. It's very disappointing because this ring is gorgeous and meant a lot to me. Hopefully, someone will see this and can do something to correct the problem. I am reluctant to send it back-- I'd rather have it repaired by a serious jeweler than to return it and have nothing. My advice-- Don't buy it. You'll be disappointed, along with the girl you buy it for.
This ring is beautiful. Almost mimicking my wedding ring which i hate wearing on vacations. This is a perfect replacement. The size of the emerald cut is larger than anticipated but so far fit is well and i purchased the band is more of a silver gold then gold silver if that makes sense. Doesn't look too fake and is true to size. love it.
Trillium being my favorite cut, along with the princess, makes such a nice statement. The princess is a little on the large sice. Yet, I love it.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Better in person.
- How accurate was the sizing? Bought a 6, it seems just a little large.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. stone are secure and level. Setting is fabulous.
When I ordred the ring i knew that the stone was going to be on the bigger size but did not think it would be that big! I do like the ring but you can tell that it is fake and it is not for everyday wear as after 1 week the finish was already wearing off.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The stone is bigger then it looks in the picture
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The ring is a nice ring but you cannot wear for everyday and the finish wears off fast
The actual ring looks exactly like the one in the picture. I think it is a bit large (at least for my hand) to wear daily (i.e.: as an engagement ring). While the stone is lovely, I think the size would indicate that it was fake. However, I knew this when ordering. My intention was for a pretty, fun ring to wear on special occasions & the ring fulfills this.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The same
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good.
The ring looks very nice right out of the box; however, within a week, the gold finish had completely disappeared from the ring. The "diamond" is an attractive shape but does not sparkle and looks like clear glass. The final problem is that, although I ordered my typical size, the ring is much too large for my finger.