I liked this product. Would have loved to see it with different stones like peridot.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? same
- How accurate was the sizing? very
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. nice quality
Wish the "gold" was better. Tarnished after a few wearings.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The ring looks as the image.
- How accurate was the sizing? Sizingwas fine, wish Overstock sold half sizes, though.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very attractive ring. I purchases two in different colors and have had several compliments on both, however, they both have tarnished.
I love this color, the stone has deep undertones as well as the lighter ones. Very solid & gorgeous. Hard to find color & ring is not too huge, but not too small- at least for my hand. Very happy.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Perfectly
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Perfect quality
the 'gold plating' wore off after i wore the ring twice ! literally, twice. and i did not do the dishes while wearing it or otherwise expose it to any harmful elements. thankfully, overstock has an awesome return policy because i'm sending it right back ! do not waste your money - this ring is made from very poor materials, which is a shame.
This ring is a pretty good value if you like a showy ring. The illustration shows it for what it is: "bold," as they say on the TV shopping channels, not demure. The ring appears to be well-made, and the center stone is a believable and attractive substitute for what's called "London blue" topaz.