I read the size as 4 and 1/3 ct which which would be larger than the 3ct ones I already had. When they arrived they were super small. I'm still not sure what they mean by that size. I returned them
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? seemed bigger
- How accurate was the sizing? confusing
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. i returned it
I have a replacement on the way - but I think the 7 mm description and total carat weight are a misprint. So we shall see if the new ones are not tiny baby stud earnings. O customer service is normally with it, but my chat agent didst understand mm to carat conversion so it was a tuff conversion, lol.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Did not match description
- How accurate was the sizing? not accuare
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. quality looks good but are so small cannot tell how they will be bigger