I only have one watch that needed this winder and many of the watch winders are for two or more watches thi is a nice compact watch winder and so far works very well
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? true to image
- How accurate was the sizing? very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good
I decided to send these back for a refund because I found a double watch winder that is much better quality for about the same price. Overall, if you only need to wind one watch at a time and the style of the winder doesn't matter, I say go for it! It's good quality. I just found a better deal on one that was more suitable to my taste and needs. Of course O.co gave me no issues or problems with the return and refund. In fact, my refund was process the same week I shipped the item back to them. Love these guys!!!!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Very accurate
- How accurate was the sizing? Very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality, but remember, it's made of plastic.
I had purchased another winder on Overstock and it still wouldn't allow my watch to keep time. I guess it didn't move enough. After two years it died. I have had this one for two weeks and my watch has kept perfect time. I like that the insert keeps the watch in place. There are two inserts, one for a woman's watch and one for a man. It is quite. You can change the direction of the winder. I am very pleased with the product.
I have returned this product, because I could not use with current wrist watch
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The same
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Fine
It's a useful little watch winder. I have this gadget for 2yrs now and haven't gotten any problems with it so far (knock on wood). I can't complain since it's been doing the job for me and keeps my watch moving :) If you don't want to spend too much then I recommend this single watch winder.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Same
- How accurate was the sizing? Same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Fair-Good
This watch winder is a great value. It isn't fancy or sophisticated looking, but it does the job and is priced reasonable. I have had this for I think over a year now and it just keeps the watch wound very silently without problems or complaints.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- How accurate was the sizing? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Solid
The instructions don't tell you that the center part comes out and you wrap a bracelet watch around the inner part. Need a Masters Degree to figure it out. Other than that it's great.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Pretty Accurate
- How accurate was the sizing? N/A
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Okay
Everyday I find the device stopped for no reason. I simply unplug it from the wall power socket and then reconnect it so that it start rotating. This happens everyday. I can't really tell how long it rotates before it stops. It's really frustrating though because 2 or 3 days later I find my watch stopped then I manually have to shake it and adjust date/time. This device looks good but cheap motor.
Size is good. Not too big. I have it sitting next to my charging station and looks pretty good.The only con is you have to unplug it when you remove your watch. For some reason, when I left the plug in, it stopped moving and I wound up with a stopped watch. Nothing in the instructions on why.Every time I remove my watch, I unplug it and it has been working great.