I have purchaced other winders which did the job of keeping my automatic watches wound. but I like the looks and the additional settings on this winder. If I need another winder I believe I will purchace another Heidon winder either one like this or one that can rotate multiple watches.
The Heiden Compact Battery powered Single Watch Winder is must for automatic time pieces. It performs flawlessly, is durable, and features various settings that may wind your watch. I have found so far as of this posting that I have wound my watch only once every 10-14 days. Thie Heiden Compact Battery powered Single Watch Winder is worth the price.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? exactly
Makes Noise on every Clockwise rotation Makes a lot of Noise in CounterClockwise Rotation. Quality not what I expected for such a high price
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? same
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Noisy and not as good a quality as I expected for the rather high price
My brother received this as a gift from his girlfriend and she highly recommended it to me. I got this as a gift for my boyfriend for his manual watch that seems to never keep time. It winds intermittently and is now always on time when he wants to wear it. Works just like it should and doesn't take up a ton of space.
- Did the image onsite match the product? Yes
- Did the product fit true to size? N/A
- How is the quality of the product? Great