It's a pretty ring really petite ring but I was expecting that. The side diamonds are barely visible but they still sparkle when they catch the light and the black diamond looks nice surrounded by the rest. I love it
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The image is enlarged but they all are so I was expecting something smaller but it's still so pretty!
- How accurate was the sizing? Decent
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
I really liked this ring, however I needed to send it back because I found it to spin around to much on my skinny finger, I chose a different style setting and wear the replacement ring daily.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? very well
- How accurate was the sizing? very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality
Although this is a lovely ring, I sent it back only because I just didn't care for the black prongs holding the black diamond! They stood out more than the actual stone! I would have loved this ring with "regular-color" prongs!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exact
- How accurate was the sizing? Exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellant
What I love about this ring is the remarkable distinction of the center stone. I love things that stand out in the crowd, so when my brother bought me this for my 30th I was thrilled. It is a powerful statement that it draws such compliments in my social circles where the aesthetic oftentimes outweighs the practical.