I like the ring itself; but I didn't like the fact that the gem is NOT a diamond. The seller should tell the truth so the buyer can choose to buy it or not. Besides the stone had a crack that if I am not change it or be extremely careful it will fall apart!! Also the size of the stone is smaller that the one in the picture. I AM NOT RECOMMEND this seller!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? deceptive
- How accurate was the sizing? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I made check through a jeweler and it is NOT a black diamond, it is a onix mix
Diamond is small-only 1/10th of a carat-but I would rather have something genuine and small. I have been having some problems with my usual ring size due to arthritis in my fingers so I was glad to be able to size up 1/2 size in this ring-a full size up probably would have been too big. A lot of rings seem to only come in full sizes; this one did offer 1/2 sizes. I like the setting-I find it unique. Jewelry seems to be getting more and more expensive no matter where you shop so it was nice to be able to treat myself to a piece of sterling silver jewelry with a genuine diamond.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Favorably
- How accurate was the sizing? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
I was very happy with this ring, and even my mother commented that it was pretty, and she used to own a jewelry store! I really appreciate that o.co has the gemstone dimensions and characteristics listed below the item description, but I do wish there would be a guarantee that these are real gemstones/diamonds. I love my ring, and have ordered another ring just now from overstock.com. Great site!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Very accurate, very similar.
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect. I've never had a ring fit better.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I wear this ring all the time, and never have any issues.