The picture is very deceiving. The finish is not shiny at all, and the diamond is virtually invisible. The earring would look better without the diamond at all. The construction is shoddy, the clasp on all of them is loose fitting and I fear losing the earrings. Perhaps it would be a blessing if I did. Not worth the money at all!
Too bad the rating scale goes from 1 to 5 stars, this product definitely deserves a 0. The picture is very deceiving - it indicates a shiny finish (which would help the "dinky" diamonds stand out better); poor manufacturing quality (the clasps look like they'll fall off after you take the earrings on and off a couple of times). I hate them; it's worth the $4.95 re-stocking fee to send them back (which I'm going to do).
For the first time ever, I am disappointed in my Overstock purchase! I am just crushed because I was so excited to buy these earrings. However, they are so tiny and the diamond is barely visible, I he metal kind of looks like aluminum and cheap. I am sad to say that I will be returning these earrings.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Not even close.
- How accurate was the sizing? Not even close. Earrings are much smaller
The clasp continue to come apart and I lose one and my child found it in my closet. I continue to try to wear it but clasp came apart again! Buyers do not buy this...waste of MONEY!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? OKAY
- How accurate was the sizing? ON TARGET
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. CRAPPY
Happy with these earrings, Very easy to get on and off and handy as an everyday piece of jewelry.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Fine
- How accurate was the sizing? Fine
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
These earrings are great for everyday wear. I bought them for my second holes, and I barely notice that they are there.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Great
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality for the price
Though I do enjoy the size now, a year later, I bought the earrings for my upper earring hole, and they are entirely too big for that. But they are nice for simple earrings when wearing sweats. The clasp does not hold tightly, so I'm always having to check to re-clasp them.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Very comparable, just not as small as I though it would be.
- How accurate was the sizing? Not so great.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Decent quality for inexpensive jewelry, I suppose. But I've gotten better value.
I had this less than a month. When I first got it i cant say i wasnt disappointed because of Its dull color compared to the picture. But i just thought whatever. II've had silver products before but none of them changed color so quick. Bottom hanging part is turning black and bronze already. Polishing isn't making a difference. I'm beginning to doubt if it's even really silver. It's not as thick as it looks in the picture eithe. Very cheap quality. Can't believe these were $$$ bucks ESP online. I have gotten $$$ dollar ones in store and they looked and lasted longer
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Looks a lOt shinier and Prettier in the picture
- How accurate was the sizing? Ok
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Not good