I purchased it for my girlfriend. It should have been a joke actually, that's why I selected a cheaper one. But she loved it anyway :-)
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Accurate.
- How accurate was the sizing? A liiiitle bit larger than expected
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. ok
I bought this ring as a pinky ring. This ring is pretty and dainty. I also love the princess cut. The diamond however is a bit cloudy (hence the 4 star rating) and it is tiny. But I still think the ring it is pretty and it's obvious it's a diamond. So, I kept it for my daughter as a pinky ring and I bought another ring with a diamond that is slightly bigger and clearer.
I bought this ring for myself as a gift. I did order a half size smaller than what I needed as I read from another reviewer that it seems a half size too big. Overall the ring is cute. It is a tad bit smaller than I thought it would be and the diamond isn't very sparkly, but I guess for the price I paid I can not really complain too much.
Bought for my girlfriend for her birthday, she loves the style and the small accent does have a nice glint in the sunlight. Goes perfect with other jewlery, great buy. We are both very happy with it
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Pretty close
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality
Very pretty ring, the stone was bigger then i thought and i'm very happy with it. Bought it to my self but would definitely work as a gift, promise ring or a small engagement ring.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? good
- How accurate was the sizing? very good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good