I ordered this as christmas gift for myself, I didn't want to spend much but wanted something pretty to wear. For the low price, it's a very decent piece of jewelry. Reading the other reviews, it seems as though people were expecting to pay very little money and then receive a big glamorous diamond covered ring with a big fat row of diamonds, lol.. Let me clear this up right now: it's a pretty little ring, it's petite and simple and elegant, honestly it's probably best for someone with smaller hands (I'm a very petite woman, so this is perfect for me, it has sparkle without looking gaudy, as most jewelry tends to look on my tiny hands). For the price you're paying for it, it's worth it. NO, It's not a big, stone-encrusted piece of bling...So definitely don't expect that. But if you're looking for something understated and classy, that'll fit for any budget (even someone as broke as I am, lol..) this is a good choice, and I'm very happy with it. It's pretty, and I feel pretty and feminine and elegant when I wear it. ***As far as anything else goes, the only issue I had was with the shipping, I paid a lot extra for the 2day shipping, but it took 2 entire weeks to get it even though it was in stock when I'd placed the order, and the estimated delivery date was set back twice. So it ended up being more of a New Year's gift than a Christmas gift, LOL... So I don't advise forking out extra for expedited shipping when you order anything from here. But other than the shipping, I'm happy with the actual product itself, especially for the price. Ok that's all :)
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? fairly accurate though the photo shows much better quality diamonds than are actually used.
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. decent
I bought this ring for myself as another wedding band to wear. It's comfortable and I think it looks more expensive than it is. I'm happy with my purchase.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The stones look a bit larger in the site image. The 1/4" width is approximate.
- How accurate was the sizing? Very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. For the price, I think the quality is good. The ring is stamped .925 inside the band.
Price wise, the ring is a good buy, but the picture makes you think you are getting more than you really are. While they are real diamonds, they look much bigger and more flattering in the picture. The diamonds are probably of poorer quality, although this is just based on viewing the actual product. The design is pretty and is a good buy for people on a budget, just don't expect something identical to the picture. Overalll, I was disappointed only because I was expecting the ring to look like the picture and it didn't.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Doesn't compare. The diamonds are accented in this picture and really shine. In actuality, you can barely tell the difference between the silver accent and the diamond
- How accurate was the sizing? I typically wear a 6 and it was huge on me.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Overall, the quality was good.
The way this ring is photographed makes it look much larger and more sparkley than it actually is. It is a very petite ring and you can hardly tell there are diamonds unless you are within inches of the ring.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Poor
- How accurate was the sizing? Very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Nice ring, just much smaller that the image portrayed.
I ordered this ring in the incorrect size, so had to return it. Even though the order size was one too large, it felt much, much larger than that. I suspect Miadora rings run large (I have two others that, although the same sizes as my other rings, were too big for me). I was not thrilled with the setting of this ring. Although the band was nice enough, the diamonds didn't seem properly cut. The setting also seemed a little crooked. It's a simple pretty ring, but I wouldn't want anyone to look too closely at it. I ended up paying only slighly more (maybe $**) for a different, but much nicer, Miadora ring.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Details not as nice in person
- How accurate was the sizing? N/A
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Fair
Obviously the diamond chips are for accent only and are going to be super tiny for this price, but in the silver setting it's a cute fun ring for a petite finger. I wear a size 5 so it looks nice but probably would be too tiny on any size 7 or up since the diamonds are so small. Not a ton of sparkle either. Would be a good for a teenage girl.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? pretty much matched
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate sizing
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. decent quality silver
I wanted a temporary wedding band and this ring is exactly what I was looking for. The price is amazing and I would definitely recommend this product.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The band of diamonds looks a little bigger on the site but I still love my ring!
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent quality for the price.
Highly polished- diamonds are very small but very appropriate for my 19 year old daughter who asked for a thumb ring-She was thrilled-fit true to size-understated so works well with other sterling silver rings she wears-very comfortable-
One of the three rings I bought for my pinky ring. The three together look like a thousand dollar pinky. I love it and only paid $XXX shipping and all for this ring and two more from overstock.com. Like I said the shipping is always a day early or the day it is suppose to be delivered. NEVER LATE!!!!!
AFTER PURCHASING ALOT OF REAL STONES SET IN STERLING AND WHITE GOLD FROM THIS SITE I THOUGHT I WOULD TRY THIS RING...NOT FOR ME....NICE DESIGN BUT VERY FAKE LOOKING AND DULL, THE STONES LOOKED CHALKY...TOO BAD, IT IS A PRETTY DESIGN BUT HAS NO SPARKLE..MAYBE I GOT A DEFECTIVE RING BUT I HAD BOUGHT ANOTHER ONE AND SENT THAT BACK TOO...I KNOW IT SAYS DIAMONDS......BUT I OWN ALOT OF CZ JEWELRY AND EVERYONE THINKS IT IS THE REAL THING...MAYBE I WILL TRY AGAIN...
I was looking for a ring to wear to work, as I work in the healthcare industry and wear gloves and my wedding ring stands up too high and I'm afraid of ripping my gloves. The design caught my eye and I did note from other that the ring is much more petite in person than what is implied in the pictures. The ring is petite, but very pretty. The size didn't bother me as I have very small hands. It was exactly what I was looking for and I'm quite happy with my purchase.