I ordered this as christmas gift for myself, I didn't want to spend much but wanted something pretty to wear. For the low price, it's a very decent piece of jewelry. Reading the other reviews, it seems as though people were expecting to pay very little money and then receive a big glamorous diamond covered ring with a big fat row of diamonds, lol.. Let me clear this up right now: it's a pretty little ring, it's petite and simple and elegant, honestly it's probably best for someone with smaller hands (I'm a very petite woman, so this is perfect for me, it has sparkle without looking gaudy, as most jewelry tends to look on my tiny hands). For the price you're paying for it, it's worth it. NO, It's not a big, stone-encrusted piece of bling...So definitely don't expect that. But if you're looking for something understated and classy, that'll fit for any budget (even someone as broke as I am, lol..) this is a good choice, and I'm very happy with it. It's pretty, and I feel pretty and feminine and elegant when I wear it. ***As far as anything else goes, the only issue I had was with the shipping, I paid a lot extra for the 2day shipping, but it took 2 entire weeks to get it even though it was in stock when I'd placed the order, and the estimated delivery date was set back twice. So it ended up being more of a New Year's gift than a Christmas gift, LOL... So I don't advise forking out extra for expedited shipping when you order anything from here. But other than the shipping, I'm happy with the actual product itself, especially for the price. Ok that's all :)
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? fairly accurate though the photo shows much better quality diamonds than are actually used.
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. decent
I bought this ring for myself as another wedding band to wear. It's comfortable and I think it looks more expensive than it is. I'm happy with my purchase.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The stones look a bit larger in the site image. The 1/4" width is approximate.
- How accurate was the sizing? Very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. For the price, I think the quality is good. The ring is stamped .925 inside the band.
Price wise, the ring is a good buy, but the picture makes you think you are getting more than you really are. While they are real diamonds, they look much bigger and more flattering in the picture. The diamonds are probably of poorer quality, although this is just based on viewing the actual product. The design is pretty and is a good buy for people on a budget, just don't expect something identical to the picture. Overalll, I was disappointed only because I was expecting the ring to look like the picture and it didn't.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Doesn't compare. The diamonds are accented in this picture and really shine. In actuality, you can barely tell the difference between the silver accent and the diamond
- How accurate was the sizing? I typically wear a 6 and it was huge on me.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Overall, the quality was good.
The way this ring is photographed makes it look much larger and more sparkley than it actually is. It is a very petite ring and you can hardly tell there are diamonds unless you are within inches of the ring.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Poor
- How accurate was the sizing? Very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Nice ring, just much smaller that the image portrayed.
I ordered this ring in the incorrect size, so had to return it. Even though the order size was one too large, it felt much, much larger than that. I suspect Miadora rings run large (I have two others that, although the same sizes as my other rings, were too big for me). I was not thrilled with the setting of this ring. Although the band was nice enough, the diamonds didn't seem properly cut. The setting also seemed a little crooked. It's a simple pretty ring, but I wouldn't want anyone to look too closely at it. I ended up paying only slighly more (maybe $**) for a different, but much nicer, Miadora ring.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Details not as nice in person
- How accurate was the sizing? N/A
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Fair
Obviously the diamond chips are for accent only and are going to be super tiny for this price, but in the silver setting it's a cute fun ring for a petite finger. I wear a size 5 so it looks nice but probably would be too tiny on any size 7 or up since the diamonds are so small. Not a ton of sparkle either. Would be a good for a teenage girl.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? pretty much matched
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate sizing
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. decent quality silver
I wanted a temporary wedding band and this ring is exactly what I was looking for. The price is amazing and I would definitely recommend this product.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The band of diamonds looks a little bigger on the site but I still love my ring!
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent quality for the price.
Highly polished- diamonds are very small but very appropriate for my 19 year old daughter who asked for a thumb ring-She was thrilled-fit true to size-understated so works well with other sterling silver rings she wears-very comfortable-
One of the three rings I bought for my pinky ring. The three together look like a thousand dollar pinky. I love it and only paid $XXX shipping and all for this ring and two more from overstock.com. Like I said the shipping is always a day early or the day it is suppose to be delivered. NEVER LATE!!!!!
I was looking for a ring to wear to work, as I work in the healthcare industry and wear gloves and my wedding ring stands up too high and I'm afraid of ripping my gloves. The design caught my eye and I did note from other that the ring is much more petite in person than what is implied in the pictures. The ring is petite, but very pretty. The size didn't bother me as I have very small hands. It was exactly what I was looking for and I'm quite happy with my purchase.
the ring was meeting our objective. the wife loves it... the image is quite a bit larger so the ring seemed small on opening for the first time... but it fits perfectly...
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? the image seems quite large compared to the actual product
- How accurate was the sizing? size was perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. quality seems good
I would recommend this ring for anyone who is on a budget. I bought this ring not only for the color but for the price. I am very pleased with my purchase and I have also received many compliments on how pretty it is.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The diamonds are smaller than the picture but I know its enlarged to show the detail. And I have tiny fingers, so for me, its just right!
- How accurate was the sizing? The sizing was perfect!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality so far is good. I've only had the ring for 4 weeks.
Service and personel were more than courteous and helpful
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? perfectly
- How accurate was the sizing? The ring was a bit big
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The ring itself was beautiful, nice quality and feminine
I love this ring! It is sooooooo pretty and delicate without being boring; love the interesting design. The diamonds do not sparkle-sparkle-sparkle (You want more sparkle? Spend more money, right?) but still, I love the ring! If it was available in white gold, with only slightly larger, better diamonds, I would choose this style as a wedding ring! Looks particularly nice on small, delicate hands.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The ring is even prettier in real life than the photo!
- How accurate was the sizing? Very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very, very nice for the money
I like the ring, I wanted a thumb ring and this works ok. One of the small..tiny diamonds came out after 2 weeks. I wear the ring everyday and at night too so I may have hit the ring on something so the stone fell out. I would buy this ring it is good looking.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The picture makes the ring look bigger than it is
- How accurate was the sizing? Sizing was a little big
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is ok
Blown away. This product arrived and looks like I spent 10x more on it! I'm not sure how the pink rhod will wear over time, but for the price it was so so worth it. This is being used as a wedding band and it looks incredible! I thought it would be a good "for now" ring, but this has been upgraded to a "for a long time" ring since we've seen it on her finger. It looks very delicate and petite. If you're looking for something more substantial, I would not recommend this ring, but if you're looking for something to lightly accent the finger with almost a filigree style sparkle, this is perfect!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Pretty accurate. Its much more petite looking in person. The picture of the ring on the hand is the best example of it in real life.
- How accurate was the sizing? Spot on!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Awesome!