I thought my gf would love these but she hasn't worn them and they don't look as good as they do in the picture. I was hoping they would be more robust and sparkle the way they do in the light, but they really are just okay.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? It looked too good compared to the actual product
- How accurate was the sizing? They were smaller than they appeared.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Nothing special, it looked as described though, so that should count for something.
I had high hopes for these earrings. For the price and the description I really thought I'd be getting earrings that had that "WOW! " factor. These completely disappointed me upon receiving them. The only thing that sparkled on these was the sterling. The diamonds were so dull, they never sparked. For over $*** I expect a real diamond item to shine, shimmer, and wow. This did not. I thought they would be bigger too. They were very small and I sent these back. I ordered crystal earrings from a high end department store that were much cheaper then this and they look fabulous. Fake should never look better then real, but this was the case for me. Unless you have money to blow and $*** isn't a lot of money to you to blow on earrings that don't even sparkle I'd look somewhere else.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Misleading
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
I bought them as a Christmas gift, and my grandmother LOVED them. They are really beautiful in person, and look much more expensive. However, the packaging box looks very cheap. The typical box with a cotton pad...not nice at all. I would suggest a different box.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The image of the earrings does not do them justice.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very nice quality!