I ordered these for my daughter in law. The photos online made them appear to be a reasonable size with stones you could individually see. When they arrived I laughed. They would fit on my little fingernail! The entire heart part. $89 for these very poor quality earrings is ridiculous. The description SHOULD HAVE stated that the images were grossly enlarged. Save yourself the disappointment of ordering these then seeing what arrives. Worst purchase ever. By the way, I used to order quite a bit of jewelry from O and was pleased with all of it. This year, all 6 pieces I ordered are being returned for poor quality and no value. I would be deeply embarassed to give any of them as gifts.
The wire on these earrings is too thick for the hole in my ears so it makes them sore. Also, I thought the little hearts would swing from the wires, but instead they stick out at an angle from the wire and look bad. Returning them.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Not very well
- How accurate was the sizing? n/a
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Not well made
I ordered these earrings for my daughter. I opened them, and was very impressed how lovely they were for the money. I know she will love wearing them. I also really liked the strength of the closure. I tend to lose earrings with poor backings, but these earrings are secure on the ears.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The image was very close and the earrings look more expensive.
- How accurate was the sizing? The size matches well.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality for the money!