I wanted to adore these earrings, but they're just OK. Thin, delicate, good for daily wear, and I like the smooth clasp. The diamonds are, of course, TINY baguettes, but quite sparkly for their small size. The hoops are not huggies, and the appearance is of narrow, modest, 'diamond accent' earrings. Not 'wow' pieces, to be sure, but fine-- and even good-- if you're just looking for basic, silver hoops that happen to have some diamond bits in them. I do like them, but they're just average.
Just received these, and got to say, they are beautiful! Clasps are fine and working, and I inspected the diamonds with a jeweller's loupe. Granted, the stones were not all set straight and aligned, but given the size of them, it's not noticeable with the naked eye. They are exceptionally clear of inclusion for the price, and they are really white, if you are concerned about the 3c's (clarity, colour, carat). I personally prefer baguette diamonds over brilliant cut, because they always look brighter and cleaner. The size is just right for everyday casual or formal wear, and the material is solid. They look more expensive than they actually are. I bet you will find more expensive costume jewelry than these quality. Any bigger and they will look like CZ.
Purchased these for myself for my first ever pair of diamond earrings. Compared to almost identical one's I saw at ***** for *****, it was a no brainer to get these instead. Only one of the diamonds is not set perfectly straight, but no one is going to get close enough to my ears to see that! Nice and sparkly. Good value for the $$.
I was happily surprised that the earrings are beautiful! Great clarity and sparkle. I would have expected to spend more than double for the same earrings elsewhere. They are great for wearing to work when you want quiet elegance as your statement.
These are literally the perfect earrings in my opinion. Very petite and dainty, and lots of sparkle! Small enough that they are comfortable to wear all the time, but still big enough to really see them. The diamonds are very bright and white, and most importantly in my eyes (because I've made purchases where they didn't), MATCH each other. And the pricing was great, these are definitely my favorite purchase so far from O!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Identical!
- How accurate was the sizing? Very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Amazing!
If I have seen it in person, I might have not simply purchased it. It looked so much better on the web. Diamond is not sparkly. But considering the price, I guess that explains. I wish they were little bit more better quality sparkly diamond. It's also easy to come off too. Sometimes I loose it while I am dressing.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? It looked so much larger on the web than actual product
- How accurate was the sizing? I am not sure
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. it's good but can be better
Sending this back. I will think twice about purchasing more products.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Way to small.
- How accurate was the sizing? not.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Diamonds were of good color.
I was VERY disappointed when I received the earrings it wasn't close to the image on the site and once I received it I return the earrings for my money back
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? It didn't
- How accurate was the sizing? A total lie
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Poor
Nice delicate looking earrings perfect for everyday wear whether at work or play.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? diamonds looked larger on image
- How accurate was the sizing? ok
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. standard